The Beginning

Artemis's POV

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

Fuck I have school

BEEP!

BEEP!

STFU STUPID CLOCK!

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

     I slam my hand on the alarm clock. I get out of my bed. "Artemis!" my brother Beck yelled,"You better be up!"
     I rolled my eyes and yelled back oh so sarcastically "Nope! I'm just sleepwalking bro! OF COURSE I'M UP." I did my morning routine and got dress in my usual baggie hoodie and sunglasses then went downstairs.
    My brother Hunter looked up at me, "I swear you are a vampire not a wolf." You see my family are werewolves and the alpha family of the pack.
      I yelled "fucking ass of a brother!" while hitting him with a pillow.
    "Language young lady!" yelled Beck. Of course he heard that! I glared at Hunter when I found him smirking then I grabbed an apple before leaving to go to hell... I mean school.
      I got in to my black ford and drove to school to be greeted by my best friends,Hope and Marie. "ARTEMIS!" they screamed.
     "OW! MY EARS!" I yelled. They just laughed at me while I cursed at them silently.
     After they were done laughing their asses off hope asked,"why didn't you try to look hot today Art?", when I looked at her with a 'WTF' look she gaped at me then Marie revealed to me that it was Jackson's, her brother,  birthday. Then it clicked. He is finding his mate today. "Who cares? I feel sorry for whoever his mate is," I say.
       What happened next scared the shit out of me. "Why would you feel sorry for her?" an amused deep sexy... oh shit that's Jackson,I slowly turn around. "oh hey Jackson I gotta go now." I turned around ready to blot he grabbed my hand. I felt sparks ignite. I muttered,"shit", I turn towards him to see him with a digusted look on his face while my wolf was screaming happily in my head.
     Here it comes. "I, Jackson Holland, reject you, Artemis Johnson, as my mate and luna of Black Moon Pack"
     My heart broke into a million pieces. Just cause I knew it was coming doesn't mean it wouldn't hurt like a bitch.
     As hard as it was I looked at him and replied with "Alright but you'll regret big time my dear mate.", I spat the last word out harshly then turned and walked to meet extremely pissed off Hope and Marie. Oh shit.... Hell has come alive... This isn't good...