16 | Thinking

"Get up." A slightly muffled voice instructed as I slept soundly in bed, blankets pulled and tucked underneath my chin.

"Harry, you're going to be late." Habiba's patient voice notified and despite myself a small, sleepy smile spread across my face, eyes still closed but chest warming at the sound of her voice.

Even though she wasn't physically with me- well, not like she ever was- she still attempted at getting me up for my classes that I could give two shits about everyday.

"I'm sick." I responded in a slow, gravelly slur, making sure she could hear me coughing into my fist over dramatically

"Sick of all your bitching!" I fake yelled like I was being scalded with hot water, my voice sounding like a mixture between a cry and whine as I buried my face into my pillow to hide the fact that I was laughing, imagining Habiba's probably straight face reaction at my words.

"I'm naked." She suddenly said, my eyes snapping open immediately.

I'd be damned if I didn't end up snapping at least two bones from getting up so fast from my mattress, completely alert as my gaze zoned in on the mirror where Habiba was in, my wide eyed gaze locking on her famous deadpanned expression.

My face fell when I found her statement to be only half true.

She had a beige towel wrapped firmly around her small frame, full lips pursed together with impatience as I eyed the towel wrapped around her head as well to hide any strands of her hair from me, making me remember the time she taught me how to wrap my hair up just like that after long showers when she waited for me on the other side of the shower curtain, keeping her eyes on the wall.

"You look good..." I raspily complimented in approval, dark eyes zeroing on the soft skin of her bare shoulders, never seeing them before as she gave me a look.

Well isn't that a great first sight to see.

The sudden thought of potentially seeing Habiba naked first thing in the morning everyday immediately made me grin, a tent forming over my blanket covered crotch, prominent as Habiba's eyes traveled to that bulging area while I leaned back, hands behind my head smirking.

"Classy." She remarked with a dry tone, not even the least bit phased.

"Thanks, offer's up if you wanna fix it." I raised my brows teasingly.

She just blinked at me with a straight face.

"Like it's literally up-" I began when she didn't say anything.

"No, no, you don't need to explain." She stopped me with a calm raise of her hand.

We locked eyes.

"Suck my dick-"

"I'm going to take a shower." She turned with a passive aggressive smile, moving to the bathroom as I couldn't help but smile as well, watching her.

"By the time I get out you better be gone and in class." Her strict voice carried from the bathroom as I threw my head back with a groan, not wanting to go as I brought my stubborn gaze back to the mirror, grumpily ruffling my bed hair before something on the other side turned my frown upside down.

With quick, agile reflexes -which is pretty much me stumbling the fuck out of bed- I scrambled off my mattress to the mirror, pressing my face against it with wide eager eyes, finding a small crack to Habiba's bathroom, giving me a good peek of her back as she approached the shower.

That's it... there we go.... Daddy approves...

I didn't know I was hyperventilating until the damn mirror began to fog up from my breath, causing me to quickly try and rub it away, unsure if I was more eager to see her naked body or her hair.