Chapter 27

I have realized a few things. 

1. I have two dudes named Viper, simply because I forgot the other one existed,

2. Ya'll are too nice to me. Trust me, if ya met me in real life, I look like I have a stick up my ass. 

thank you all for reading and how much you help me continue writing. 

TRIGGERING MATERIAL UP AHEAD- violence, sexual and physical abuse, rape

Do you guys want my insta? Too bad, you're getting it. ashtraytraylee. 

_____

It was dark when I woke up. A complete an utter darkness that shrouded every one of my senses, accompanying the bone deep pain. It felt like I had taken more than a punch from more than Bert himself- it felt more like I had been hit by a bus and trampled on by a horse after. 

But there was an ominous pain, one that pulsed at the apex between my thighs, and I bit my lip. 

My hands were tied behind my back and I was cuffed to a chair, my clothes ripped off. I could feel every bruise, feel every cut that lined my skin and it took all I had to not cry. An invasion had taken place, one that had taken place in my body and in turn my mind. 

I felt dirty. So,so dirty and hurt, my privacy and own body stripped bare so all that remained was my vulnerability and a soreness around my private areas. They were the disgusting human beings, they were the ones with sick minds, they were the ones who had no respect or conscience- but I was the one affected. 

I was the one invaded. 

I was the one feeling....repulsed by my own body. Tears welled in my eyes, almost spilling over as I held in a scream, not wanting to give them the satisfaction of hearing me break. But how was someone meant to react? How was I meant to react to a violation I knew had happened but wasn't conscious for? It hurt, my mind, my body, my soul

My worth. I wasn't strong anymore. No, nowhere near strong. 

Movement sounded outside, near where I was held. A light turned on, anguish settling deep in my heart, twisting my gut, and footsteps stopped near the door. My heartbeat accelerated as I let my head fall back against the headrest, inhaling deeply. 

The door handle turned. 

I exhaled my fight and closed my eyes. There was nothing left to fight with, they had taken it away. 

And they were back. To take more. 

__________

"She's been out for fucking days Bert. Do you think she's dead?" A voice spoke, familiarly horrible. Breath exhaled hot against my face, rough hands roaming my body as I lay on the floor, barely breathing. 

"Who was last with her?" 

A shuffle. "Cody. He was... excited." 

The breath left my face, footsteps leaving me. "Do you want to know what I found out today? What that fucking whore didn't tell us?" 

"What, boss?" 

A moment of tense silence. "This girl is Corin Kane." 

A gasp was heard, some more urgent shuffling and murmurs. But that one familiar voice spoke again, voice high and nasally. 

"Who the fuck is that? She can't do shit" He leered, arrogance in his tone. Immediately, a crack was heard, the sound of a fist smashing into bone, cracking the man's jaw. Bert spat on the floor, rage and a tendril of fear curling into his voice.