Prank War Has Begun!

Zack POV

We are still in the car and Jacey is still asleep in the back. I pull up to an ice cream stand, I get out and order me chocolate ice cream and a cookies n cream for Jacey.

I go back to the car, "Jacey, wake up." She groans and stretch, "Are we at your house?" She have dry tears on her face.

I hand her the ice cream, she looks confused for a second, but then she smiles and takes the ice cream from me. "Thank you."

She starts humming to herself while she eats her ice cream. "Did that cheer you up?" She looks at me and nods her head, "We're considering this a nice moment?"

"Yeah. I can tell you're getting use to these nice moments. It's not gone be a lot of these nice moments in the future." She shrugs her shoulders and continues eating and humming. I start the car and head to Jacey house to drop her off.

"Can you stay here until my parents get here?" She bites her lip, I roll my eyes, "No I'm not staying, now get out my car and be a big girl."

"Fine! I'll call David or Dylan to come over, since Heartless Asshole don't want to stay with me!" She slams the door and pulls out her phone, I get out the car and take her phone from her.

"Stop slamming my doors! You do this every time!"

"Because you piss me off every time! Give me my phone back and leave me alone." She starts jumping up to take her phone back, I hold the phone high above my head.

"You're not calling Dylan or David." I pick her up and throw her over my shoulders, "Put me down! If you're not holding me down, you're picking me up!"

I go up to her door and try to open it, of course the door is lock. "Give me the keys." I hold out my hand, "No, I'm not giving them to you even if you threaten me."

I squeez her butt, "Ah! Stop! What are you doing?! That hurts! Okay! Okay! Take the damn keys!" I don't let go of her butt until the keys are in my hand, I unlock the door and walk in the living room. I throw her on the couch and she squeals.

"You can give me my phone and you can leave." I put her phone in my pocket, "Nope and Nope. I'm staying here, we're going to talk about this prank war." She looks at me with anger in her eyes, "You can't just change your mind like that. At first you didn't want to stay, now all of a sudden you want to stay. Why?!" I give her a smirk and shrug my shoulders, "Because I want to."

"Are you jealous of Dylan and David hanging with me?" I glare at her, "Why the hell would I be jealous of them hanging with you?" She backs away from me, "You take my phone and then you change your mind about staying with me."

I'm not jealous of her, I know I'm not. I just don't want her to hang with Dylan or David, she might tell them about the prank war.

"Now let's get this straight. I will never be jealous of you, do you understand? I'm only staying, because you might tell David about our plans for the prank war." She glares at me and picks up Icy and walks to the kitchen.

"It was just a thought. I know you don't like me or ever will like me. So can you leave and I can just call Dylan."

"No, I'm not leaving and that's final." I stay seated on her couch, "It wasn't really a question, it was a statement or a demand. But I give up." She comes back out and goes upstairs.

"Where are you going?!" I go upstairs after her, she runs in her room and tries to close it. "Away from you! Why can't you just leave me alone?!" I push the door open and she falls back. "Can you stop fighting and be a good girl?"

She gives me the finger and go to sit on her bed, "I'm going to let that slide, since I have already made you cry today."  She gets up and go back downstairs, I don't follow this time and just lay down on her bed.