Chapter 13

Alexander's POV

I have been a bit grumpy since the morning. The coffee I got this morning was definitely not her who made it. When she made my coffee it has something special and that is why I want her and only her to make my coffee. 

To top it off, I know that there is a huge possibility that Sierra doesn't agree with the contract and leave my company and return to her parents. I need her. NO I want her and I always get what I want.

A bit later in the morning I came to know that Sierra didn't come at the mansion and that made me a bit worried. Maybe she is just late. I love how her name rolls perfectly off my tongue. Every time I am around her I need to keep control of my hands because all I want to do is hold her close to me. 

I have noticed a lot of times that other men cannot keep their eyes off of her. I feel like ripping their eyes out. Sierra doesn't even notice them ogling at her. She is mine and I definitely don't share what is mine. Maybe she is not mine now but she will be soon. 

The attraction that I am feeling for her is something that I never felt before. I want to go slow with her but at the same time I want to make sweet love to her. What is happening? I need to find out about this. I remember dad told me that he noticed the way I look at Sierra with so much adoration whenever she is not looking. Dad said that I look like him whenever mom was near him. 

Anyways I love her feisty side. She doesn't like to be ordered around and that makes me want to push her buttons. She looks so cute when she is all annoyed at me. But also she looked amazing last night. She doesn't need any makeup with her flawless skin and beautiful brown eyes unlike those models who cake their face with makeup. I always seem to drown in the depth of her beautiful eyes.

She is changing me and I don't know if that is a good or bad thing

She is changing me and I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. I just want to get to know her more and she definitely is not like the other girls who just throw themselves at me the moment they see me. I know that I want her to be near me as soon as possible. 

I remember how she keeps on staring at me every now and then without even realizing it. And the way she blush every time I catch her makes me want to just hug her so tightly. She is making me go crazy and I know it will all be worth it. She is worth it.

After some minutes, my driver came to my door and opened it for me. I slipped out of the car looking at my father's hard work that I am now handling. That would have seem to be something impossible to handle if I had not been coming here during my school holidays and get to know about this business. I feel proud of myself and want to make my dad more proud by winning the project in Italy. I need to get this project. 

That will be a major step for my company and I can't afford to lose it. When I got to the top floor, I was eager to see the gorgeous lady that slowly melting my heart. But as soon as the door of the elevator opened I saw that she was not at her desk. Maybe she is still late or maybe she left. What if she left? I went to office and tried to call her several times but her fucking phone was off. What should I do?