viii.

April Fools!

You thought this was an update!

Just kidding... Here you go.

(:

VIII.

Taehyung is never on time and Jeongguk knows this, yet he still questions why he continues to wait in the parking lot, outside of the latter's dormitory. It's now fifteen past three in the morning and Jeongguk watches as a shadowed figure approaches from around the building, skipping it's way towards the vehicle.

It's no surprise when Taehyung apologizes profusely as he hops into the passenger side of the car, plucking out leaves from his hair and clothes while tossing them out. "I'm so sorry I'm late Gukkie. I had to crawl out the window to sneak past our dorm's hall monitor." He huffed.

"Tae, your room is on the fifth floor. How did you manage to pull that off?" Jeongguk asked as he helped pick a branch out of the elder's sweater.

"I saw people on movies sneak out their window by making a ladder rope with their sheets, so I tried to do it myself." Taehyung explained, flashing a shy, defeated smile. Jeongguk had to resist pinching the older's cheek by how innocent the other looked "It wasn't long enough though. I had to jump into the bush. It's not at all as soft as I thought it would be."

"Sometimes I wonder how you still manage to be alive." The younger male rolled his eyes as he started the ignition, pulling out of the lot and began speeding out of the campus grounds. Taehyung grinned as he fiddled with the seam of his shirt. "What?"

"Nothing," Taehyung replied, smiling to himself. "It's just-- it's 3:15am."

"And?"

"Well, yesterday you said 3am sharp. No later."