Drarry Prophet Reviews

Don't worry - we'll jump right into the story in just a minute! As the wonderful DrarryCentral have decided to put my book on their shelves, the first page (i.e. this one) will be an intro page with all the basic info on the book, and the last page will be Rita Skeeter's Gossip Column, where everyone can discuss the story, rec it, and whatever they like without spoiling it for others. I also invite you to write on this page if you have already read the fic and want to say why others should read it, review it, etc. The best reviews will be added to the DrarryCentral review book, so get creative! Now I'll stop rambling on, and actually do the intro.

Title: What If?
Author: Eviesreality
Beta: None
Type: Chaptered
State: Complete
Rating: R. 
Word Count: 100k+
Warnings: Violent scenes, sexual scenes, strong language.
Summary: This is an alternative timeline fic, based on Harry and Draco meeting slightly differently in first year and therefore not immediately having prejudices about each other. It follows the cannon pretty closely, though (obviously) there are several major differences. The fic alternates between Draco and Harry's Points of view.
Tags: Hogwarts era; post-Hogwarts EWE; restricted; angst/drama; fluff; occasional smut; alternative timelines; long; violence/abusive scenes.

Now, without further ado, on to the story!

Author Note (3/4/23)
Hey everyone, it's been a while! I'm writing this in 2023 to first say a huge thank you for the support this book has continued to gain over the years. I want to let everyone know that I am now publishing all-new original stories on a new account, eveashwood. This account will be updated regularly and I am working on several stories for it, as well as being open to prompts from readers. Please check it out!