28

Jungkook and I finally had our first lunch together at our very own home since we moved in.

"Thank you for the lunch." Jungkook said while he was helping me washing the plates.

"Although it was only ramen?" I asked as I look at him.

"It's better than starving,right?"

"Haha..that's right." After we finished doing the cleaning,I decided to visit my brother and his family especially my two juniors,Sungjae and Sujin.

"Kookie,can we go visit my oppa today?" I asked him who is busy playing Overwatch in his laptop.He only nodded to my question which is kind of annoying.Tch.I feel like I'm talking to the wall.

"I'll call him first." I left him in the living room and went to the balcony upstairs.I dialed my brother's number but he didn't answer so,I called Haneul unnie instead.

"Oh,hello Soyeon." She answered the call.

"Hi,unnie!How are you?"

"I'm fine and you?" She asked back.

"I'm fine as well.How's oppa and my two little juniors?"

"Your brother is resting right now.He is sick after he went back from work yesterday.The kids are okay.Sungjae missed you though." She answered with a chuckle.

"Oh,no wonder he didn't answer my call just now.Aw,tell Sungjae I'm coming after this with his favorite hyung,Jungkook."

"Really?When are you coming?"

"Around 4?I'll call you when I arrive."

"Sure,sure.Soyeon,I got to go now.Sujin is crying.Annyeong!" She ended the call and my mind started to wonder what it would be like if I have my own child like her?How does it feel to raise a kid? I'm sure it will be tiring but it's the most memorable moment for a mother to see her child grow up in her care.

"Aye,why am I having such thoughts?" I shook my head to bring me back to the reality.

"What thoughts?" I heard Jungkook asked from behind.

"Oh,you finished playing Overwatch?" I asked as he took a sit opposite of me.

"I thought you would be lonely if I keep on playing the game so,I stopped myself from continuing the game and came here." He answered. That's a good change in him.Last time,when we were still in high school he was really addicted to games and it was hard for him to stop playing.Now,just look at him being a thoughtful husband he is which I really love about him.

"So,tell me.What thoughts are you having just now?"

If I tell him about it then he will be teasing me all day and I will end up embarrassing myself.

"My thoughts aren't that important." I replied to him.

"Tell me then.I also want to know about the thing that you're thinking about." He insisted.

"If I share it to you,then you will tease me all day long."

"Tell me.I promise I won't tease you or make fun of you.I'm serious." He assured me.

"Really?"

"Yes.I told you before that I'll be a better husband for you,right?Now,tell me.I want to listen to you." I nodded and nervously shared my thoughts with him.

"Actually,I've been thinking..about..becoming a mother.How does it feel to be one." I speak it out.I looked at his face and he just remained calm.

"So..have you decided yet?" He finally responded.