Chapter 5 ~ Orders are Orders

Dust's POV

"you gotta be shitting me."

"nope. I'm serious."

Horror just told me that he actually felt guilty because of a human. "are you seriously pitying the human?" He held his right hand onto his skull, a wicked grin spread across mine as I started to laugh. He glared at me in confusion. "what's so funny 'bout that?" My laughter died down and I took a deep breath to calm down, but I did let out a chuckle. "well, you've never really pitied anyone, not even your frisk. it's funny 'cause you shouldn't be feeling for anything at all, except maybe your papyrus, but that's beside the point. dude, we're supposed to be rather dark and sadistic, nightmare's gonna be mad if he finds out about you pitying a human. and you know what? I can use this information to blackmail you~."

I saw him stiffen, but then he grinned. "we both know he won't believe you as long as you don't have evidence." I smirked when a plan came into my mind. "I don't need physical evidence, only visual ones are needed, and I know how to show him said evidence."

We continued to argue if he would believe me or not, until Underfell came in with a chcolate bar. Horror glanced at the chocolate and he smiled. Oddly enough it wasn't a mischievious nor sadistic one. "yo underfell," He said. "give me the chocolate. the human needs food." Underfell rolled his eyes. "nope." Horror darkly chuckled. "I think you didn't hear me right. that wasn't a request. it was an order." Underfell scoffed. "ya ain't nightmare nor error. you can't order me around." I lazily grinned at him. "just give him the chocolate, so we don't have to tell nightmare about your lazy ass refusing to work."

"I'm working way more than you two retards ever would!" He screamed at me in anger. But I didn't flinch, instead I laughed in a mad manner. It was funny because he didn't even know about what I had to do for Nightmare before he had even joined the team. I was usually assigned to assassinate or spy on someone. Sometimes I even got to make multiple other alternate versions of me paranoid by using messages written in blood and dust or moving objects to another location.

Back to the present, I saw Horror tackling Undefell, he snatched the chocolate out of Underfell's grasp in the process. Then he jumped up with a maniac laugh in victory, running throught the kitchen door and down the corridor. Underfell looked pissed.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING STRANGLE HIM!!" And he jumped up as well, running after Horror. My reaction? I laughed my non-existent ass off. That moment was so worth my time! After my laughter died down, I decided to walk to Nightmare's throne room. He already wished to talk to me half an hour ago, but then Horror called me over and I got distracted. Shit. Nightmare's going to kill me for that.

Horror's POV

"GET BACK HERE WITH MY CHOCOLATE YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

"NEVER! ORDERS ARE ORDERS!"

A few Nightmare Papyruses saw us running and probably thought that we were either crazy or that we'd be running from Nightmare. As I ran for the cells, I could hear Underfell's steps getting closer and closer each time I turned a corner.