2.3

then you smiled over your shoulder, for a minute i was stone cold sober.

jungkook tries avoiding jimin, he really did but jimin just appears everywhere he is and it is not easy to remove him from his life, jungkook groans as he places his head in his arms, closing his eyes.

someone taps his arms and he grumbles, only to soften when he sees jimin in front of him. "you alright?" jimin asks, laughing a little at jungkook's sleepy state.

"i want to die" jungkook slurs, falling back onto the table. jimin shakes his head before taking a bar of chocolate from his hoodie packet and placing it on his table.

"take this, cheer up kook" jimin says before taehyung calls him, pulling him out from the room. jungkook smiles dumbly when he sees the chocolate, it's his favourite and his heart melts as he keeps it for later.

"do you bring him here often?" taehyung asks as he looks at jihyun in the therapy centre, playing with some elderlies and friends.

"on weekends when i have time, my schedule's always busy because of school" jimin shrugs. it's his little brother normal routine every week, his mom usually sends him but since jimin is free and taehyung wants to see his little brother, he made time for it.

"it must be hard, two times a week with all the work and busy schedule" taehyung says, eyes not prying from the glass.

"lucky now i have you huh, jungkook? we can take turns to send him, he'll love you just as much" taehyungs turns his head, pulling his eyes away to look at jimin but the male is busy watching his brother getting engrossed in the activities he didn't even realised he said someone else's name.

jungkook? why jungkook?

noticing the eyes burning at him, he turns "what? did i say something wrong?" jimin asks but taehyung shakes his head, biting hi lip as he looks away.

jihyun is sleeping in the back seat, already drained from today's session.

"jimin, jungkook. . .does he have feelings for you?" jimin stills for a moment but relaxes.

"really? nothing has been different with his actions though, why are you asking me that?"

"nothing"

taehyung asks him for another meet up. jungkook complies and they meet in a cafe in the city, taehyung already waiting for him when the younger arrives.

"what is it this time?" jungkook asks, folding his arms in the table.

"jungkook-ssi, i know you don't have any intentions of taking jimin away from me but please don't confuse him" he says but jungkook just remains calm.

"fine, why don't we play this fairly? i won't steal jimin from you, but if he comes to me at his own will, i won't deny him. you have memories with him you say? have been together for so long? i'm sorry but memories are just memories, it'll fade away in time, like how a person will so you can't expect jimin to hold on onto your memories like how you did because the both of you are different" jungkook stands and makes a move but looks back, "if he comes to me, i won't hesitate to accept him" he says once more before leaving.

taehyung pulls at his hair, jaw clenching painfully as his fists clenched.

"here, for yesterday" jungkook says as he gives jimin a chocolate in his hand.

"why? i bought it for you, i don't need one back" jimin looks confused but jungkook just asks him to eat it, gazing up at the sky.

"you know hyung, you're really difficult to read" he murmurs, looking up at jimin who bites a piece of the white chocolate.

"what do you mean?"

"you're like a book, but a difficult one, i have to read through the lines to fully understand you" he says and jimin just smiles, relaxing against the brick wall.