a small bed

"You have such a small bed, I can't believe we still manage to fit in it," Jungkook said as he laid down on his boyfriend's, apparently small, bed. The two had known each other since they were kids, and Taehyung still had the bed he got when he was thirteen. It wasn't "childish" or however you would describe a bed, but it wasn't very big.

"You know, I hadn't planned on sharing it with a boyfriend when I grew up, so," the older shrugged, lying down next to Jungkook. Arms touched, since they had to be very close because of the small amount of space. Neither complained though, being close wasn't the problem.

The problem was Jungkook pushing Taehyung out of the bed whenever they were sleeping. Because hell did that boy move around a lot while being asleep.

"Oh, and it's my birthday soon. A new bed is on my wish list, but my mum will probably just give me money to go buy one myself," Taehyung added in a mumble, turning to his side, facing the younger boy next to him. He threw an arm over Jungkook's thin waist and snuggled his head up a bit on his arm.

"That's probably because you're turning twenty, Taehyung. I swear she wants you to move out already," at that, Taehyung playfully slapped Jungkook on his chest, making the younger laugh softly. "I'm kidding, chill."

"It'll be nice to move out though. I have actually looked at some apartments, but...I...well..." When Taehyung didn't complete his sentence, Jungkook turned his head to the side, inspecting the older's face. It was easy to see when Taehyung was a bit lost in his thoughts, he always had some kind of frown on his face.

"You what?" The younger said, also turning his body around so he was lying towards Taehyung. He sneaked his arm under Taehyung's head, making the older's head rest there instead.

"But...I...I don't know, I'm just being ridiculous," Taehyung sighed and shook his head. As he refused to look into Jungkook's eyes, it showed that it was something the older was shy about.

"Tell me!" Curiosity took over Jungkook and he couldn't help but smile widely as he spoke. "I'm curious."

Suddenly, a very quick mumble left Taehyung's lips, but Jungkook had no idea what his boyfriend just said. "Repeat that?"

Taehyung's shyness was showing and it was very noticeable when the older still refused to look into Jungkook's eyes. It was cute. "But I haven't fully looked at some because...uhm...because I'd like to move in with you after you've finished school." Fiddling with his fingers, Taehyung finally managed to look back up at Jungkook, their eyes meeting.

Hopeful, Taehyung's eyes were hopeful. That made the smile on Jungkook's face become even wider. "And I sound really silly, but I haven't fully looked at a new bed either because I thought it would be fun to do that together with you...like...looking for one together?"

Jungkook giggled. "So you've just secretly been planning our future, huh?" A hand rested on Taehyung's neck, playing with the soft hair, also pulling them both a few inches closer.

"Ugh, it sounds weird when you say it like that," Taehyung groaned cutely as he hid his face in his hands in embarrassment. "I'm not that creepy."

Again, Jungkook giggled before taking Taehyung's hands away from his face. The older's cheeks were tinted a light pink, and it was really cute. Taehyung wasn't the type to easily get embarrassed about things.

"I'd love to do those things with you. But yeah, let me finish school first," then, without letting Taehyung say anything, Jungkook connected their lips. The kiss was soft, their lips moved just slightly, both being able to feel the other smiling.

"So you don't think I'm weird for thinking about those things?" Taehyung asked after they had pulled away, faces still close though.

"Nu-uh, not at all. You're just so cute. I don't deserve you."

They kissed again, but deeper this time. The bed was small and they moved even closer, hands moving.

"I love you." The words were breathy, but Taehyung still managed to say them properly between kisses. And Jungkook was able to answer with an "I love you too" before the kiss developed into a, somewhat heated, make out session.

+
i wish i could write further without being awkward

and in case some of you didn't notice (i think no one cares tho if i'm honest) but i unpublished hospital. writing an on going fan fiction right now is not something i actually feel motivated enough to do. i apologise. life isn't going well, i don't want to give details but part of it has to do with jonghyun's death. please understand. i wrote a message on my profile but i don't think people read what i write there.

i hope everyone is enjoying the holidays or whatever you're doing ♡