Roleplaying?

Authors Notes: There is smut in this chapter. It isn't until after the page break.        

             "I really screwed up." Sirius said more to himself than anyone else. Harry snorted. "That is obvious." Sirius pouted and crossed his arm across his chest.

            "I was a right shite back in school. I can't honestly say that I wish I had done things differently with Snape but I do wish I had treated Remus better." Harry narrowed his eyes. It was just like Sirius to only take partial blame for things.

            "That is where we disagree. You were fucking horrible to Severus and don't even start with trying to explain it away. I don't care." Harry held up a hand to stop the excuses that he knew Sirius was wanting to give.

            "It is not my place to judge you no matter how much I would like to. This mess is between you, Remus and Severus. I know that you will never apologize to Severus though I wish you would. He really is a great man." Harry said firmly. Sirius could see the truth shining in his godson's eyes and it just confused him.          

            "What made you realize this?" Harry could detect no malice, just curiosity. "What exactly did Remus tell you about the war?" Harry asked.

            Sirius shrugged. "Not a whole lot. Just that Snape had killed Dumbledore but that it wasn't his fault. That you had said while you were fighting Voldemort that Dumbledore asked him to and that you won. That is about all." Harry could detect pride in his voice when he mentioned Harry winning. He flushed slightly.

            "I will admit that I absolutely hated the man prior to him killing Dumbledore and then after that hatred increased drastically. But there had come a point during the battle where I got a vision of Voldemort talking to Severus and I wanted to know what was going on so Hermione, Ron and I listened in. Voldemort decided to kill Severus because he thought it would help him with Dumbledore's wand." Harry decided to not go into details with the Hallows. Less people to think it is real the better. Besides that was a long conversation that he just didn't want to have.

            "Even though I hated Severus, I couldn't help but be disgusted that Voldemort wasn't killing him for something he had done wrong. He was killing him because he thought that it would help him with the wand. Despicable." Harry said glowering.

            Sirius tilted his head to the side. "Well that is a sound theory. I mean it is still repugnant but if Dumbledore's wand wasn't recognizing Voldemort as the owner then he would need to be the one to beat Snape to gain ownership." Sirius was surprised when identical grins broke out on their faces. He was missing something. He just had to be.

            "Yeah but Severus wasn't the owner of the wand. Its allegiance had already belonged to someone else." Draco piped up. 

            Sirius furrowed his brows. "But how is that possible?"

            "Draco was the true owner of the wand." When Sirius's mouth dropped open Harry and Draco let out chuckles. "Explain." Sirius said with a slight glare at their amusement.

            "Well the night Dumbledore died... I was the one to disarm him." Draco said a little uncomfortably.

            Sirius narrowed his eyes. "So you were a deatheater." The 'like your father' was left out but they could both detect that Sirius had wanted to say that. Harry glared at his godfather not liking the expression on his face. Draco could feel Harry's anger on his behalf and he put his arm around his waist. "It's alright." Draco told Harry. Harry wanted to argue and tell Draco that it wasn't alright, that it wasn't fair that he had to deal with so many people's suspicions. But the determined look on his future husband's face made him keep his mouth shut.