1

We parked in the driveway of my cousins house well our new house to. My cousins Vanessa and Angel go to Chino hill high school the same school I'm gonna go to. Vanessa is a senior but angel is a sophomore like me.

Anyways school starts in a few days 😪 gotta start getting settled in...

I share a room with nessa well that's my nickname for her. She is honestly like a sister to me. My parents well it's hard between them our family has had a really fucked up and hard past. That's why we moved over here to start new. Some things to know about me. I'm stubborn, nosey, etc. I'm not thin lemme say that rn I guess you can say I'm "thick" or whatever but I'm no size 4 girl.

>>>>> Sunday morning.

Y/n nessa called from the bathroom. What I called back. Guess what she said walking out in her shorts and cheer t shirt. What I asked. You might be getting your own room next week. For real I asked. Yea dad was remodeling the room across and said he's almost done so now you can have your own space and stuff she said. Awe ok thanks yes can't wait. Anyways I'm gonna go hoop at the park I said while getting up. I changed into my shorts and a Nike t shirt. But my kobes in my bag with my water bottle basketball and charger. My hair was already braided inboxed braids from last night so I left them. I washed up since I took a shower last night and going to take one when I coke back. By tia I said while I walked out the front door. I texted Angel

*Me- where are the courts ?
Angel🙄💚- on 57th there is a ice cream shop on the corner be safe love you and text me when you get there.
Me- ok thanks*

I saw the courts and walked to the bench. I put my bag down getting my kobes out and putting them on. I took my basketball out but then put it down to text Angel I got here.

*me- here 😁
Angel🙄💚- ok*

I seen a few kids playing on the other side of the courts they were all tall and really sweaty. I started my dribbles and doing the main four. Behind the back, crossover, reverse, and between the legs. I did my combination of one trick my cousin taught me when I was younger. I went to the 3 arch line and shot. That great sound swish was all you heard. Going back and driving in for my reverse layup I made it. Learned that one from Derrick Rose  😂❤️.

I kept on shooting threes after threes missing one here and there but not badly. I heard a ball dribble towards my feet. I picked it up then looked up noticing a tall figure. Hey he said. Hi I threw him the ball. You new here he asked while two other boys from the group stood next to him. Yea from *wherever* ( but I'm just gonna use Chicago in this case) Ah Chicago I been there once a tall lanky kid with braces and the cutest smile said. Yea it's ok out there I said. I'm LaMelo the cute smiling kid said. I'm LiAngelo he said. I'm kyrie the other kid said. Nice to meet you's im y/n. My phone started buzzing and ig there coach called them back. See you around basketball girl LaMelo said. I waved back while answering my phone.

I took my kobes off and put my basketball in my bag running home. Shit I forgot to get my form in.... for school. Me and my tia got the form and went to the school to turn it in. Your classes will be given to you on Monday the lady at the desk said. We finally got home. Alex older brother who is know in college came over for diner.

I hugged him when he walked through the front door. I miss you big bro I said while we sat down. I know just text me and I'll always text you I know that high school starts tomorrow if you have any problems especially with boys lemme know I'll knock a asshole out ok he said. I laughed ok don't worry I said while my tia served the food. You to nessa and Angel well not really you just let nessa and y/n know about them girls they could both fight we started laughing. After diner I took my long shower. Putting my hair in a bun and I got my pajamas on.

I walked to my bed and kid down. Setting my phone alarm for 6:00.

<<<<<morning

I woke up to my loud alarm going off. Nessa was still sleeping so I went to the bathroom and washed up. I put my outift on a......

Hey so how do you's like it ? I started reading this other LaMelo story and I decided to make one 😂. But yea if you have any ideas just comment and like ❤️