6.

I woke up disorientated and blisteringly warm. I tried to stretch out only to find my body incased in another, along with two strong arms wrapped around me. My eyes opened wide and I ignored my for at instinct to sprint away as I stayed still recalling everything that happened yesterday.
I slept with Nathan.
Again.

His touches, our kisses, everything comes rushing back and I just sink into the bed my cheeks hot, unconsciously moving closer to the man behind me. I freeze as I feel him move also.

"Morning Sienna." Nathan said in a gruff morning voice. A voice I should definitely not be hearing first thing in the morning. A voice that should not be in my bed or my house. A voice that has a fiancé!

"Um good morning." I say, trying to discreetly move away from him. His hot embrace and the weight of my actions are heavy.

"Hey, where are you going? It's like seven in the morning. Stay." Nathan replies wrapping his arms tighter around me oblivious of my inner turmoil.

My main problem being, I'm very aware of the fact that both of us are completely naked.

"Um Nathan? Mind letting me go? I want to go shower." I speak, waiting for his response. When I hear nothing, I assume he has fallen back asleep so I push his arms of me- with great difficulty. When I am finally free I practically run to the bathroom.

I can't believe this has happened. I slept with him. Ive just complicated everything. He just had to get into my head, infect my brain with thoughts of him until all I could think about was kissing him again. Now things are going to be different.

I try to not think about it as I enter the shower. I can't stop myself though, seeing as I have to go back out and face him soon.

After I finished showering I reluctantly left the steamy atmosphere and wrapped a fluffy towel around me. It was only at this point that I realized I had forgotten to bring any clothes into the bathroom with me. I stare at the door, is Nathan still in there? I spent fifteen minutes in the shower there's no way he could still be in there. I try listening for any noise in the bedroom but I can't hear any so I make my mind up.

With my towel around me and my wet hair dripping onto the floor, I hesitatingly twist the door knob and open the door.

"Morning again." I turn to Nathan and see him standing there completely naked. I shriek, trying to cover my eyes but in the process this my towel drops to the floor. I practically fall over trying to grab it again while Nathan whistles at me.

"You dick! Cover your eyes!" I say protectively trying to cover my body with my towel and avoiding his very naked body.

"Nothing I haven't seen before sweetheart." Nathan says smirking but he still turns around. When my towel was completely covering me I turned back to Nathan who had turned around with the same smirk covering his face.

"You know I hate you right?" I say and he just responds with laughter and moves past me to a pile of his clothes that sit on the bedroom floor. I breathe a sigh of relief as I walk over to my drawers and Nathan finally puts some boxers on. I take out some underwear, then head into my walk in wardrobe only to hear Nathan coming up behind me.

"Oh I like these!" He says grabbing my lacy underwear from me.

"Hey!" I say turning around only to be met with a wide smile and laughter.

"Give it back." I say to him trying to look intimidating but I know I'm failing as his smile stays on.

"Fine, you're no fun." He sling shots them in my direction and slips out of the room, most likely heading for the shower. I grin at his childishness and watch as his muscled back disappears behind the door of the bathroom.

I pick out some clothes and hear the hum of my shower. I check the time, 7:30am. Soon Tyler and Nina will be demanding to leave their cribs. I pull on a white summer dress as I see how sunny it is outside and start brushing my hair.

Nathan's POV

I stare at the shower tiles thinking about the girl that was sleeping in front of me moments ago. Sienna is gorgeous, she couldn't even compare to Crystal, anyone. When I look at her I don't just see that beauty. She is funny, kind and has never given up on me. No matter how many times I fuck up, it seems there's always a chance waiting for me, something I don't want to abuse. I couldn't believe how easy it what to talk to her in the short time I've knows her and I find myself liking her more and more each day. I can't get her out of my head, this is really first time I felt this way since Francesca. I turn off the shower and dry myself with a nearby towel. I didn't have a spare change of clothes so I leave the shower finding them already washed and dried on the bed, just like the first time I stumbled into her house.

"Hey can you take Tyler downstairs please?" Sienna instantly asks as I exit her bedroom.

She was standing in the hallway holding Nina who had crazy morning hair. Sienna's hair is dry and tied up into a ponytail while she wears a cute white dress. "Sure. Thank you for my clothes." 
I say walking over and smoothing Nina's hair.

"Morning sleepy girl." I say as Nina lays her head on her moms chest, her blue eyes staring intently at me. I kiss both of my girls cheeks as I go to find my son.

"I have to get to work now." I say as we finally reach the kitchen.

Sienna clicks Nina into her high chair, nodding.

"Oh, okay. When will you be back- or are you going to your place?" She asks and I try to read her emotions but fail.

"I'll go home to freshen up but I'll be home to help with dinner." I reply kissing her cheek and exiting the kitchen.

Sienna's POV

I watch as Nathan leaves, a strange feeling overcoming me. I feel like a housewife asking him when he will be home- even weirder that he referred it as that. I am use to being a single parent but I couldn't lie Nathan's almost constant present was something I was quickly getting quite use to. I place their breakfast in front of the twins, thinking about how tomorrow they will both turn one. I honestly wasn't sure if Nathan knew or not. My whole family is coming down for a party that I'm setting up, so it's definitely going to be hectic. My parents and younger siblings will be travelling for a couple hours to get here so they will also be staying over night. My older siblings will be going home though.

~~

Later on when Nathan comes home I tell him this and he seems terrified.

"Your whole family?" He questions nervously.

"Yes my parents, brothers and sisters."

"How many brothers and sisters do you have?" He asks wide eyed.

"Seven." I chuckled just as Nathan pretends to faint. I could only burst out laughing which caused him to jolt back up again.

"SEVEN?!" He yells in disbelief.

"Shush you'll wake the twins!" I say helping him up.

"I'm a triplet- with my brothers Leo and Marcus. Then my two older siblings Lisa and Chris and my younger siblings Eliza, Sebastian and Maria who still live with my parents." I finish.

"Jesus Christ Sienna." Nathan mumbles.

"It'll be fine." I respond, although I'm not quite sure.