XV

- present;

"Just what the hell did you do?!"

Yuri's mad. So so mad. I told her everything that happened last night, at least most of the parts, since I can't remember some of it.

The most important parts are the ones I can't remember. Just how freaking dumb can I be?

"It was a stupid idea, okay?" I say, blaming myself. "But I didn't go there for him, I went there to see Hoseok. He's a friend."

"That is still his friend." She stands up from her seat and paces back and forth. "Does he know? Does your boyfriend know that you had a frigging one night stand with your ex boyfriend?"

"I was drunk, he was drunk." I tried to explain myself, imagining how much I would hurt my boyfriend if I told him everything. "I can't tell him, I tried but I couldn't."

"That V guy also answered my video call instead of you and he was so drunk." She informs me which I know nothing about. "What if it was your boyfriend who's calling and they answered? Did you even think of what he'd feel, Eunji?"

"I know, okay?" I irritatedly raised my voice, covering my face with both of my hands. "I already feel like crap so don't rub it into my face."

She slowly sits down beside me and lets out a deep sigh before rubbing my back up and down. "You have to tell him."

"I will." I said immediately.

But not now.

*

(3rd per. pov)

It was already night time and Eunji sat down on the couch for hours after Yuri has left her. She stared at the ceiling, thoughts still playing on her mind.

She took her phone beside her and stared at her home screen wallpaper. It was a picture of her and her boyfriend. She gently rubs his face through her phone screen with her thumb, followed by teary eyes.

She felt guilty.

But then she receives a text from someone she hasn't been hanging around that much lately. Her cousin, Mina.

Mina
Thank you, unnie >-<"
sent @ 6:57 pm

She wondered why she thanked her, while thoughts raced all over her mind. Before she knows it, she was already being paranoid by overthinking.

Then the ring of the doorbell pulls her away from her thoughts. She slowly opens the door and wondered who it was, since no one visited her at this time for most of her days.

But turns out, it was one of the members who she had drink with last night.

Taehyung.

"What are you doing here?" She asked while embarrassment overpowered her body. He hasn't even answered yet, but she was already closing the door.

"Wait, wait! Noona!" He calls, pushing the door open with all his might. Because he's stronger than her, she didn't have any choice but to let him come in.

"What do you want?" She says, covering her chest with the both of her arms. Dark thoughts played in her mind, but mostly of what he thinks about her after what happened last night.