Chapter 40.

Fuck.....

How is this even possible in any-fuckin-hell way.

It wasn't like this which I planned it to be, When we planned it. Its shouldn't have gone in this way. No in anyway like this.

I'm the fucking one to control everything here. Not. Anyone. Else.

How they dare to do this. ??

How in the fucking hell.

I think I underestimated them, at first place.

Its all my fucking mistake.

I pace around in my cabin, rubbing my temples as they bang with the blast of pain. I can feel my nerve throbbing somewhere on my temple as varun, my personal detective, try to find any loophole in this shit, I ..., we have been dragged  in.

I stare out from the large glass window of my cabin.

How could I be so fool? So stupid.

How can greedy people like them, will sit there like that doing no problems in our happy  lives. Can't they see me happy, can't they see us happy?

"The clause was never there when I signed it. He cheated. He added this clause after I signed them." I chipped, running a hand through my hairs. While I close my eyes while I rub the area between my eyes to ease the throbbing pain a little.

"Okay, stalk Mr. Aggarwal. I want to know his every move. And track his phone down too, all the landlines of his hones or office, everything. Send people after him, and tell them to give me every detail of the bullshit he is planning." I ordered sternly while Varun just nodded.

"And find out any loophole in this contract. Its has been  manipulated but try to keep it away from any lawyer or police concern. I don't want any publicity along with them. It not going to help my business. Now state the clauses of this contract." I hear my cold and stern voice boom in my white office walls.

Varun clear his throat and keep the notepad and his pen aside, giving me his attention.

"This clause basically state that if you get married to Mr. Aggarwal's daughter, Sanyukta..."  started varun...

"There will be two condition that are being mention my Mr. Aggarwal here, First, you have to dismiss all the loans and money you owe him before the marriage, and second, umm" he hesitated, but just a firm glare from my cold eyes, he continue.

"You have to handover your whole business to him, all stocks, all deals, your parent's will and your..ho..house with all the penthouse along with all the property  you own. You have to transfer it on his name." He stops when I began to laugh, which doesn't have any humor in it.

How he can even think that I'm ever gonna be ready for all this. Like seriously man, I create it all myself, with my own abilities and my hard word, my sleepless night, the nights where new and Granny sleep with empty belly, the days when we work only to get something to eat and here, he just want me to handover it to stupid bastard who can't ever been a good father, And a good husband. He was surely drunk when he manipulate the contract.

This is never going to happen.

Never even in his most pleasant dream.