Friends?

~~~~~~<~<~<~<~~~>~>~>~>~~~~~~

"Um... thank you for walking me home." You bow to Kuroo and he laughs.

"No problem, if you need me to walk you home again, just ask, K?"

"Y-yeah... Well, i'll see you tomorrow-"

"Ohhhhhh~ So this is the boy you made the lunch for?" Suddenly, your grandma walks out of house, he hand on her hip and smirking.

"G-grandma!" You blush a deep red.

"Grandma...?" Kuroo thinks to himself. "Nice to meet you Mrs (L/n)?" He greets but also asks.

"Oh no, you can call me Fujimori-San." She smiles.

"Oh, nice to meet you Fujimori-San. I'm (Y/n)'s friend from school, Tetsurou Kuroo." He bows. "I was just walking her back home since it started raining.

"Hmmm~ Handsome and has manners.. he's definitely a keeper '(Y/n)'-without-the-san."

"W-we just thought it would be easier, grandma!" You whine, still blushing.

At this point, Kuroo was blushing a little as well. "Were just friends.. Fujimori-San." He lets out a nervous chuckle.

"Well, Tetsuro-Kun, you should get home before it gets too dark. One day, you should also join us for dinner." She laughs. "Goodnight kids!" With that, she walks excitedly back inside of the house.

"S-sorry..." You say to Kuroo, still having a big blush on your cheeks.

"It's okay.. she seemed really nice though. Hopefully you'll let me take up that offer on coming to your house for dinner once." He laughs.

"S-sure!"

~~~~~~

Next day

~~~~~~

"Ahhhh, finally it's Friday. I was waiting so long for the weekend." Hiroko sighs.

"Hiro, you wanna go with me to the mall?" Ayano turns to me. "You can go too if you'd want?"

Hiroko nods excitedly. "Come come! We can even invite some of our other friends and go out today! It will be really fun, don't worry!"

"Yeah! We can pick out some cute clothes for us to wear too. We'll be the cutest wherever we go..." Ayano smirks.

"Hm.. I'd have to ask my grandmother first." I tell them before making any decisions. "I wouldn't want my grandma to be lonely.."

"Ah, ok! Just give us your phone number so you can tell us if you can and we can come get you." Hiroko says and I nod.