Chapter 36 - Enough!

Luke's POV

She spat out blood onto the ground, then looking up at me as she wiped her mouth, a big grin on her face as she looked at me. 

"You think that you're this all powerful thing, don't you, Luke?" She asked me. "Think that you are the greatest out of everyone, huh?" She asked again.

"No, I don't think that." I said to her. "I want you to leave me and my kids alone!"

"Haha." She laughed. "Your kids will be no longer in existence, my dear." She said to me.

I looked at her and walked back up to her. "I'm warning you, do not test me, Lady."

"Oh, Luke deary, there's nothing you're going to do right now." She said to me. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach area.

I looked down and saw her hand pressing down against my stomach, the pain increasing. The feeling of a sharp object pressing against my stomach going deeper and deeper into my skin. The scent of blood hitting my nose, while she started to do a chant in an unknown language. Her eyes became all white and and appearance changing, from the colour of her hair going grey, to her facial image becoming more and more elder like, wrinkly skin form on hands and neck, and her scent completely becoming hidden and unknown to me. 

I pushed her away from me, her hand releasing from my stomach. I placed my fingers over where she pressed down and felt a wet spot, confirming that blood was coming present. I ignored it and looked back at her. I opened my eyes widely, completely stunned at her appearance. She looked like...

"You're a witch.." I said towards her, my eyes still stuck her way. 

"Shush deary. Let's get this over quickly, shall we?" She said laughing. "I have extra power to receive from those two little pups of yours." She added. A red ball appeared over her and soon came flying towards me. 

Before I can move, the ball hit my chest, making me fall onto the grassy ground. I tried to get up but was unable to as the feeling of something pressing down against me. Footsteps on the ground sounded, followed by two figures. My anger grew greater at the faces above me. 

"Luke, I'm sorry. It has to be done." The male voice said to me. I remained silent, trying not to explode in rage. "Luke, come on. Talk to me."

"Talk to you? After lying? All of this was just an act, wasn't it?" I asked him quietly.

"I.... I didn't lie to you, Luke." He responded.

"Then what do you call this? You pretended to be tied up by her, why?" I asked him. 

"I'm just following instructions by her, Luke. Please don't think this was my idea." 

"Then whose idea is this all, if it isn't yours?" I said while trying to get up, still held down by the force.

"You know I care about you and all but I'm not to blame for this. I am simply following instructions by her, Luke." He said. I looked to my left and saw her around some kind of fire.

"You know who you sound like?" I asked him. "Saying you cared, and that you shouldn't be blamed, you sound so familiar, you know that?"

"Who do I sound like?" 

"You sound just like Michael. Like Nelson, like many people who have passed through my life. And I doubt you want to know what happened to them." I said softly. 

"Luke...."

"Do not say my name in your mouth, Henry! You are nothing but a faker, a liar. Just like your wife." 

"I am nothing like her. I just.... I..."

"You're afraid of her, aren't you?" I said chuckling a little.