7

Jungkook's POV:

She turned away so I'd not hear her. I had swallow my laughter when she lied about it being her "that time of the month". This girl really is something...

I choked when she said, "So.. you'll give it me today then?"

She didn't even realize the innuendo and looked at me, confused. She's so innocent.

"Tekken?," she repeated my question.
"You know, the videogame?"
"I know, but what do you mean?"
Ah this girl...
"I meant let's play. Together. Tekken."

Your POV:

I couldn't believe my ears. Play? With Jeon Jungkook? Is this life?

He snapped his fingers in front of my face and I came back to reality. "What?," I croaked.
He chuckled. "Follow me."

I followed him to a room. It looked like a conference room... Suddenly, I gasped at the realization. It was the room where they filmed their reaction videos and the same room where they were pranked to watch a horror scene.

He turned around. "What?," he saud with an eyebrow raised.
"I've seen this room..."
He cocked his head to the side. "Of course you have. You work here."
"No.. I mean from... the bangtan bombs..."
He chuckled. "Someone's a very diligent fan."

I looked away at the large flat screen television when he suddenly ruffled my hair, which was tied in a bun. "You're cute, noona."
He said I'm cute. JEON JUNGKOOK THINKS I'M CUTE. WHERE'S THE FAN? I'M DYING!

"If you're done blushing, we can start playing," he said, looking over his shoulder.
Burning harder, I walked towards him.

He was a tougher opponent compared to my brother so we ended on a draw. Neither would he give up, nor would I. He paused the game when the rest of BTS came in.

"Look at that. Y/n is playing with Jungkook," Jhope chimed. I quickly left the controller and took a few steps back.
"No! Keep playing. We wanna see how good you actually are for Jungkook to have asked you to play with him," Jin said.
Jungkook nodded towards the controller and I picked it up, aware of their eyes on my back and the heat in my cheeks.

                   🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"Well it was a close match, but y/n won. She's really good at this. Isn't she?," Jimin said, nudging Jungkook.
"Yeah, she is." I think I combusted right there.
"How does it feel to lose to a girl?," Jhope laughed and Jungkook replied, rubbing his neck, "I'm tired after the practice."

"I wanna play with y/n now," Taehyung said as he took the controller from Jungkook's hand.
"Then I," Jimin said and soon after I was booked to play the opponent to BTS turn by turn.

I REALLY must have saved a nation in my past life to have had such a good luck.

I made a mental note to especially thank God when I got home.

"Ya y/n! Weren't you supposed to go out with your friends?," unnie said and I paused to look at her.
"Yeah.. well.. they kinda cancelled," I lied and watched Jungkook cover his mouth from the corner of my eye.
"Aw, poor you...," unnie tsk-ed.
"But we made sure she didn't feel down by letting her hang out with us," Jungkook said.
They all hummed in unison and my temperature hit the roof.

Unnie smiled and said, "y/n, once they  start to play videogames, they won't stop. You shouldn't get sucked in or you'll get late and miss your bus."
Oh shit!

I looked at the time. 8.15. The last bus left at 9 so I quickly bowed and took my leave.

On my way back, I realized I didn't even feel bad about skipping going out with my friends. I had an equally great time with BTS. I heard Jin's dad jokes live, and watched Jhope being extra and even Yoongi dozing off on the couch. It was the best day ever.

And then I remembered. The sign. Shit! I'd never get it again if I dont get it today.

I cried myself to sleep.

                      🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"You do look very sick. You should have taken a day off," Yoona said looking at my swollen eyes.
"I'm fine," I croaked.
"You will be fine in a while," she winked at me. "The result is out today."
I faked a smile. I couldn't care less. All I thought about was the lost opportunity to get Jungkook's autograph.

We walked hand in hand towards the notice board where the results were displayed and Yoona ran off to check them out. I waited for her. And then I saw Jungkook walk towards the board as well.

I looked at my feet.

"Y/N!!! YOU'RE FIRST!," Yoona yelled so loud I was startled. She came running upto me and caught me in a bear hug. "You did it again!"

I saw people looking at us and felt awkward.
"Why don't you look happy?," she frowned.
I ignored her question and asked what position she got and she told me she was 15th. She had improved.

Suddenly I saw Jungkook smirk at me and I looked away. Maybe he'll give me the sign because I got 1st position...? Ya why would he?

Jungkook's POV:

I felt amused when she ran off without taking my sign but then again, how could she have asked with the hyungs around? Playing videogames with BTS was too much for her to remember that.

And then I saw her at school, looking sick and pale. Like she'd cried.

She actually thinks I'll not get time and give her the sign? Cute.

I was surprised when getting the 1st position didn't cheer her up as much as I thought it would. This girl needs to sort out her priorities...

I made a mental note to tease her about it later.
She looked away when I smirked at her. She seemed way too down.

I'll give you my sign, noona... if it means THIS much to you.