Grieving!Medic X Reader (L)

(L)- Lemon. No like no read.

Dedicated to GinaTaylor900. The idea seemed weird at first but I was horny so... Here it was. Great? Great! Now I know that not giving your partner climax is a common plot among lemons, but how about too much orgasm, hmm? *wink* Let's begin shall we loves! :*

Ludwig sat intently at the edge of his teal leather sofa and stared at the dusty wooden coffee table that adorned his small, homey living room. The doctor has been on the exact spot for so long, he thought for a certain that he'll leave the imprint of his weight once he finally grasped the motivation to stand up and go grab a drink or something. But he couldn't--hard as he tried--he just couldn't find the will to do even the simplest of things anymore, let alone move his burning eyeballs to focus them on something else.

The entrance to his left opened with a small creak, and in the doorway he could make out a silhouette that he has grown to know by heart over the years of his existence.

"You're not planning on leaving me, are you Frau?" the doctor asked tersely with an air of a threat about his voice. He still hasn't looked away from the surface of the table, and yet he knew it was you. It had to be you or bad things would happened at the expense of other people. "You know you can't run away: You made a promise to be mine and I von't let you back out of it so easily."

You caught sight of a band of gold wrapped tightly around his finger glimmering faintly in the light that poured into the room. A smaller band shone much more brightly around your digit; to your surprise and sorrow, the accessory became constricting--almost in a sickening way--and you tried subtly hiding it behind the folds of your pleated skirt.

"Ludwig," you squeaked, "please... I need you to let me go." You closed the door behind you and bowed your head. You fearfully anticipated for his answer, and your legs shook once you registered the daggers he was glaring you with.

"Let you go?" Medic seethed, his voice getting angrier and harsher with each syllable that left his snarling lips. "You selfish whore--haff you even considered about our son and vhat he'd feel if you left?!"

"Please Ludwig," you sobbed, "I love you and Klaus very, very much...but I need to go."

"Nein!" the German roared, jumping up on his feet and marching briskly towards your smaller person. He gripped at your arm and pulled you towards him. "I'll make sure you'll never vant to leave after I'm done vith you."

"W-What are you doing?" You shook on the spot, and yet you couldn't tear yourself away from his touch. His hold on your limb was tight, but not so much to the point that it was painful and strangulating. Although, his strong hand wasn't the only thing that kept you in place: His eyes, his gorgeous blue eyes pierced through your soul with such intensity that you wanted to surrender yourself at the foot his mercy.

"I'm going to fuck you," he said lowly. "I'm going to make you come so hard you von't be able to move--you von't be able to go anywhere else. But you like zhat, don't you schlampfe?"

"L-Ludwig." You managed to say. "I... I-"

The German grabbed your face and kissed you with a bruising force that knocked the wind out of your lungs. He demanded entrance and you found yourself savoring the feel of his slick tongue; it was like slimy, wet tentacle, exploring your secret crevice and claiming it as its own. He'd bite your lip every now and then out of his eagerness to taste you, and after his vicious handling, you found that you were getting aroused as well. Your husband was right--you did love it when he'd go rough on you.

Medic further professed his hold on you by wrapping his muscular arms around your torso. Using a broad hand, he arched your back and pressed your chest snugly against his own. You felt your breasts flatten from the compression, and you moaned when the fabric of your bra grazed against a taut nipple.