Chpt. 1 {No More Rules Please}

Finn Wolfhard. The bad boy of the school. Not even the school. The whole town. He was the one who walked up to me at my locker. The one who changed the way I lived. On that one warm day near the end of school.

I was excited. Next week was the last week of school. Next week, I would be out of this hell hole. It's not that I hated learning, it's the people here, that bothers me.

I used to have a friend named Scarlett, but now, she isn't the friendliest of people. Known as the most popular girl, Scarlett joined the cheer leading team and abandoned me, becoming a jerk to all people that didn't have a high social rank. The most cliche girl, you will ever meet. She literally looks like she walked out of the movie "Mean Girls"

Now for Finn Wolfhard, the last I heard of him, was a week ago. He had vandalized the school, and I was his unwilling getaway car. He had spray painted on the school statue, the most important thing to the jocks because it was made for their football team. It was a sculpture of our school mascot. Finn had sprayed onto it, "Make something meaningful for once in your life" in, a very noticeable, dark red.

I had just finished putting my books away and grabbing my stuff to go home. I quickly shut my locker door, not wanting to be made fun of anymore today.

"Hey" I hear a sly voice say to me. My locker was shut and there stood, Finn Wolfhard. "Hi" was all I could say. I wanted to say something along the lines of, 'What do you want' or 'can I help you?' but no, all that came from me was 'hi'

"Come" He grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the school. Everyone still here had their eyes on me and Finn with his hand still on my wrist.

"Where exactly, are we going?" I ask, trying to be sassy, but it comes out more weak and stuttery. "You'll see when we get there," He says in his flirty voice.

~~~

"We're going to my house."

"And where is that?" I reply trying to be sassy, but failing. Again.

"Right across from yours"

"Oh." I wanted to tell him off for knowing where I live, but it wouldn't come out of my mouth for some reason.

"C'mon. Get out" He opens his door and I walk out of mine.

I get out of the car and walk with him to his house.

"Why are you taking me of all people?" I ask suddenly.

"Because you saved my ass last week, and now I owe you," He says, in his flirty voice.

"It wasn't that bad. And besides, what would you even give me?" I try to be sassy again. It doesn't work.

"Freedom"

"Huh?"

"I would make you happy. It's a lot more fun without rules. What do you say?" He says, trying to tempt me, with his flirty tone.

"You mean, being a criminal?" I shiver at the thought of it.

"Aww, we're not that bad" He whines

"No more rules please" It was all that could come out of my mouth after what he had said. I don't know what it was about him, that made me act in this, weird way.

He smirked and I melted a bit. What is wrong with me?

A/N: This chapter is now properly edited! Yay! Enjoy a properly edited version!