01

"I still can't believe Krum is here with us." I heard Olsen said for the 100th time. Making me me roll my eyes one more time.

"How many more times are you gonna say that? It's making me go nuts." Once said, I grabbed my cup, with pumpkin juice on it, and looked at her waiting for her response.

"Oh, come on Lilou! You better than anyone else should know how exited I am for the event happening here at Hogwarts" she said with the most exagerated happiness I had ever seen someone make. She was really dramatic after all.

Just like everyone else, she was excited over the Triwizard Tournament. I didn't exactly know why they were so eager to participate, you could practically die in the process. Why do they even allow this?

"You're entering. Right Cedric?" I heard Olsen say, making me look at her, and pay attention to their conversation.

"I don't know. Probably." He said, looking our direction. He was seated in the row in front of us, just two students away from being seated in front of olsen.

"Lilou's also entering. Right?" The moment those words came out of her mouth, I shoot her a death glare, which she didn't even notice.

"Wh--" she didn't even let me finish.

"Oh I know! We should . . ." Her excitement rapidly died down when she got a glimpse of my red mad face.

"I don't think Lilou wants to enter" he said in a mocking way.

"Who said I don't want to?" I said back at the boy, trying my best to be calm. I wasn't mad, I just didn't really accept the fact that he thinks I'm weak. "Let's bet. If I get selected, you do whatever I say, and if you get selected..." he cut me off.

"You do whatever I say."

* * *

* * *

The goblet was standing before my eyes, and to be honest, I was quite sacared. I watched as a student from the Durmstrang Institute threw a little piece of paper in the goblet. Then another student from a different house did the same.

"Come on, Lilou." Said Olsen."Do it."

"Calm down, I have the rest of today." Just as I said that, Cedric was being dragged by his friends. He then went inside the age line, and threw a small piece of paper. Just after his eyes meet mine, he did his signature smirk and turned around, running after his friends.

The cheers and screams of students were heard, making everyone look at what was going on. The Weasley twins were running towards the stools with some strange liquid in their hands, which I asume was an aging potion.

"Thank you thank you, well lads we've done it." Said one of the twins, making me roll my eyes.

"Cooked it up just this morning."

"It's not going to work." I said, in a matter of fact type of way.

"Oh yeah? And why's that Warmham?" They both looked at me. Just when I was about to say something, one of the girls, who I knew so well thanks to Olsen who was jealous of her, spoke.

"You see this?" She said pointing at the age line "This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself."

"So?" One of them said back.

"So a genius like Dumbledore couldn't
possibly be fooled by something pathetically
dimwitted such as an age potion." The girl once again said.

"That's why it's so brilliant." I frowned in disbelieve. "Ready Fred?" They both stood in the stool.

"Ready George" The one I asume was Fred, reassure his brother, and they both drank the potion at the same time.

They both jump inside the age line, and started cheering for themselves. They put their names in the goblet, and happy that it worked, they high-five each other. Just after that, the blue flames from the goblet fired up and they're flung across the room, onto the floor. Idiots. All of a sudden their hair starts turning grey, and grey beard starts forming, making me laugh.

"You said.."

"You said.." Said one after the other, and seconds later, they start fighting rolling around the place, while everyone else laughed.

The room suddenly become silent as Viktor Krum makes his appearance. Olsen was petrified. The love of her life was standing in front of her. He puts his name in the goblet and then walks away, not before looking at the girl from before.

"Go. You should go now."Said Olsen, probably tearing up already. She supposedly notice that Krum and curly girl, how she called her, we're getting close, and that probably she will steal him from her. This actually kind of confirms it. She's so dramatic."I wouldn't like it, if someone put their name after Viktor, but I wouldn't mind if it was you, Lilou."

I looked at her, with a 'are you kidding me' face while she gave me a puppy stare. Finally giving up, I went inside the age line. Unlike the rest of the students I didn't really had a crowd cheering for me. Just olsen, and to be honest I didn't mind, it was quieter that way.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Cedric, looking at me. I thought he had left. Suddenly becoming nervous, I looked for the little pice of parchment inside my robes with my name on it. 'Lilou Warmham' I read for myself, before throwing the paper inside the goblet watching it burn. There was Cedric once again locking eyes with me. Oh how I hated that.

I decided to leave most of the episode the same, since I really like how it turned out. Just didn't really like Olsen and Lilou's relationship.