29

- Saturday April 17th, 7;29 p.m -

- Camila sat on her couch, already embarrassingly ready for her date. It was still pretty earlier, so she decided to watch some cartoons. She hadn't spoken to Lauren all day, she tried to message the older girl, but Lauren never replied.

It was normal for Lauren to be pretty busy, so Camila didn't get worried or angry at the fact that she didn't answer.

"DING."

Her thoughts were interrupted by the loud doorbell ringing. Camila furrowed her eyebrows, knowing her family wasn't expecting anyone. She then got up, and hesitantly walked over to the front door. She opened it and saw a nervous Lauren standing there.

"L-Lauren? What are you doing here?" Camila asked and Lauren only stared at her, too nervous to even realize Camila was dressed up. "I had to talk to you." Lauren admitted in a shaky voice. "Is everything okay?" Camila asked in a concerned tone, "N-No." Lauren answered truthfully. "Can I please come in?" Lauren asked in a nervous tone.

Camila then nodded eagerly, "Of course! Come in." Camila said as she moved aside, for Lauren to step in. After Lauren did, Camila shut the door.

Before Camila could even say anything, Lauren beat her to it. "Why'd you leave?" Lauren asked quickly and Camila only stood there staring at her, "E-Excuse me?" Camila asked, making sure she heard her correctly. "Why did you leave the band?" Lauren asked again and Camila only stared at her for a moment.

"I told you, I wanted to live out my dream." Camila lied and Lauren only scoffed, "That's not a good enough answer." Lauren said and Camila stared at her in disbelief. "Really? I didn't realize there was a good answer to this, Lauren. What do you want me to say?" Camila asked. "The truth." Lauren said bluntly and Camila rolled her eyes. "That is the truth! I wanted to live out my dream." Camila said bluntly.

"You wanted to do it alone?" Lauren asked, "Is that what it was? Were you just tired of sharing the spotlight?" Lauren asked starting to get angry. "Why are you even asking me this, Lauren?" Camila asked, "Why do you care all of a sudden?" She asked again. "I mean why can't you just be happy, that I'm living out my dream?!" Camila asked angrily.

"Because it interfered with mine!" Lauren practically yelled and Camila only stood there, shocked at the sudden raise of voice. She stood there for awhile, staring at Lauren.

"W-What?" Camila asked, "You were my dream, Camila." Lauren said and Camila's eyes went wide. "You were all I ever wanted." Lauren added and Camila only stared at her.

"But you left, like I was nothing." Lauren said in a shaky tone, "The worst part is, you didn't even have enough respect for me, to tell me in person." Lauren said in disbelief. "You had your manager do it for you. And that was it. Nobody else had a say in what was going on, it was all on you. The decision, the change, it happened in less than a second, because of you. Because you decided that you didn't want me- us, anymore." Lauren said, starting to feel angry.

"That's not true." Camila said and Lauren scoffed, "Then what is Camila? What is the truth?!" Lauren asked, raising her voice again. "I didn't tell you in person because I knew seeing you would change my mind!" Camila yelled and Lauren only stood there, shocked.

"W-What are you talking about?" Lauren asked in a quieter tone, "Lauren, I never wanted to leave. If it were up to me, I would've been a part of Fifth Harmony till we all decided to part ways. But I couldn't." Camila admitted bitterly. "Why not?" Lauren asked in a stronger tone of voice.

"Because- Because seeing you with Lucy, after every show, was literally killing me!" Camila admitted loudly. "What?" Lauren asked in disbelief, "She was there, after every show Lauren." Camila said, "I was happy for you, but you were practically rubbing her, and your relationship, in my face." Camila added, starting to feel a bit angry.

"T-That's not true and you know it, Camila." Lauren said, crossing her arms. "Yes it is, Lauren!" Camila yelled, "Do you know how hard it was, to watch the only girl you've ever been in love with, fall in love with someone else? Right in front of you?" Camila asked bitterly, and Lauren only stared at the younger girl. "Do you know how it felt, to watch you kiss her?" Camila asked, "How it felt to slowly lose you?" Camila asked again, staring at Lauren.

"Do you know how hard it was, to leave everything I've ever known, because I wanted you to be happy?" Camila asked again, bitterly. "That's not fair! I never asked you to do anything for me!" Lauren yelled, "Because you didn't have to!" Camila yelled and Lauren only stared at her intensely.

"Lauren, we were toxic." Camila started, "I don't know if it was because we were way too young when we fell in love, or if it was because we were so in denial about our feeling for each other. But it was getting really bad, and you know it." Camila said, tears starting to form in her eyes, but she quickly blinked them away. Lauren only stood there, staring at Camila. She didn't know what to say.

"We were at that point, where we didn't even wanna be around each other anymore. The girls didn't even wanna be around the both of us at the same time, anymore." Camila pointed out, "It was that bad." Camila added.

"I don't- I don't know what you're trying to say, Camila." Lauren said, in a shaky tone. "I'm saying it was either you or me!" Camila yelled, "One of us had to leave Lauren, I know you thought about it too." Camila said, crossing her arms.

Lauren only stood there staring at the younger girl, she didn't say anything; mainly because she knew Camila was right. And everything she was saying was somehow true.

"I loved that band, Lauren. It was the only sanctuary, I ever knew." Camila said bitterly, "Then why the hell did you leave?!" Lauren yelled. "Have you not been listening to anything that I've been saying?! I left for you!" Camila yelled loudly and Lauren practically froze. "What?" Lauren asked in disbelief.

"Like I said, it was either you or me." Camila said, "One of us was gonna get tired of being ignored by the other, eventually. And I know how much the girls mean to you." Camila added in a quieter tone. "They meant- mean, a lot to me too; they were my everything. But they needed you, more than they needed me." Camila said, bitterly, tears starting to escape her eyes.

"I couldn't let you go, and I couldn't let my feelings for you go, either. So I realized that I had to go. It was the right thing to do." Camila said, wiping a couple tears away, but they were falling way too fast.

"But you know what I realized?" Camila asked, in a bitter tone. "I spent all of that time convincing myself that you didn't need me, that I realized that wasn't the problem. Because just because you don't need me, doesn't mean that I don't need you." Camila added as her voice cracked.

"So yeah- I loved Fifth Harmony; but I loved you more." Camila finished and Lauren only stood there, staring at Camila. By this point tears were falling out of both of their eyes.

Lauren didn't know what she expected Camila to say before she came here, but she didn't realize the truth would be so hard. She didn't expect herself to stand here, staring at the girl that she's loved since she was sixteen, crying their eyes out. Lauren found it ironic how some things don't change.

Lauren continued to stare at Camila, even with tears falling out of her eyes, Lauren thought she looked beautiful- Lauren always thought she looked beautiful.

Lauren then slowly walked over to Camila and cupped the younger girls face, wiping a couple of her tears away with her thumb. Camila only stared at Lauren. And before Camila could even say anything, Lauren leaned in and kissed her gently, Camila was shocked at first but soon started to kiss back. They both felt the same sparks they used to feel.

A gentle kiss soon became a passionate kiss, then a passionate kiss, turned into a hot make out session. Lauren pulled away lightly, she stared at Camila, both of their eyes darkening as they did. "Upstairs. Now." Camila ordered and Lauren nodded quickly as they rushed upstairs.

-

Meanwhile Keana sat at The Capital Grille, waiting patiently for Camila to show up.

-

A/n: I smell dramaaaaaa