Author's Note

Hello there all you amazing readers.

To all those who have previously read my stories, welcome back and thank you so much for chosing another one of my works

And to the new readers, welcome and hope you enjoy this story and chose another one of my works to read.

Please leave your comments and views. They help alot in shaping up the story and motivate me to do better!

P.S to the new readers,
Please do check out my profile for my other three stories.

1. Ms. Billionaire and her love story (Complete)
2. The Con Man (Complete)
3. Mr. Billionaire and his love story (Complete) [it is a spin off Ms. Billionaire and her love story but can read as a stand alone as well]

4. The Mafia's Daughter (Ongoing)

5. Jilted at the Altar (Coming Soon)

So here it is:

With in the four walls of Wentworth East Hospital two people found their life's turned upside down at the same time.

Had fate planned this affliction so they would meet and fall in love?

Join the story of Aaron Wade Clark, a hot shot billionaire and Dr. Elaine Sparks, a neuro surgeon, as they try to find love amidst their own grief.

■NOT EDITED■

Expletive language is present through out the story. Reader discretion is advised.

COPYRIGHT.
All rights are reserved. NAVJOT GILL 2017.
Please do not copy or translate this story. It is my hardwork and imagination. Be a good human :)

Disclaimer.
■ All the characters and events are purely my imagination and hold no resemblance to anyone living or dead.
■ I do not own the rights to the cover photo. I have downloaded and simply edited it.