Awake

I slowly wake up dizzy. Feeling like I was being rocked back and forth. I look around me as I soon realize that I'm in the backseat of a car. Remembering that I've been kidnapped again by Dennis. Maybe I just didn't breathe in a lot of chloroform. I see the telephone poles pass quickly from the sun roof. The car extremely clean remembering that Dennis had OCD.

My plan was to open the door right when he got to a stop. Only if he ever does. Meanwhile maybe I can regain his trust.

"Where are we going?" I ask sitting up feeling my head throbbing. I startle him looking him jolt up.

"H-how are you awake right now?" He asks.
"What do you mean? I just woke up," I say holding my head. I look at my surroundings seeing nothing that looks familiar to me. Just open road and open fields of grass. We are literally in the middle of no where.

It's silent for a while. The tension between us is just uncomfortable. I defiantly left him with uneven terms with him. The silence was killing me. As I look at Dennis all of my thoughts and feelings all came back to me. As I feel a slight smile show on my face.

I'll have to wait until there's a good time to execute my plan. I climb over the arm rest compartment holder thing. And into the passenger seat. Dennis looking at me the whole time.
"What are you doing?" He asks taking quick glances at me.

"Since you're driving me to some place in the middle of no where why don't we just talk?" I ask hoping that he won't spray any Chloroform in my face again.

Again he doesn't say anything he just sits there with both hands on the wheel looking out into the empty road.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask looking at Dennis. I'm hoping to break the ice between us. Obviously he doesn't really want to talk but this might be the only time where I will be able to talk to him without him being persuaded by the other personalities.

"It's a house up in the mountains," he says. Surprised that he had actually answered my question for once. This leaves me absolutely speechless.

I'm going to this place because I'm going to be killed and sacrificed? Again?

We don't talk after that and soon the light sky turns darker and darker as time goes on. He drives into a nearby motel. No.

"Get out. And may I remind you not to say a word to anyone. Don't make this difficult," he says before I am taken out of the car. His cold words skink into me as I remember to not say anything and just plaster a fake smile on my face. I wait on the side.

I could just disregard everything Dennis said and tell someone or run out of the motel. But then again we are in the middle of now where. The worker takes a few glances at me with a slight grin on his face. Quickly after Dennis goes down the hall with a key.

No. I am not going to be sharing a room with Dennis. I just can't.

I walk into the room seeing that there are two separate beds. I'm relieved but sleeping in the same area as him? No way am I doing this.

Why is he being so nice though? That's the thing that I just don't get.

"Thank you for not making things so difficult, so far," he says turning to me. Him thanking me? Has he really gone mad? Has he forgotten that he had kidnapped me for the second time?

Feeling exhausted after what has happened today I want to sleep. But I can't just lay down and sleep. I'm in the presence of an unstable man who has many personalities. Who knows who would come into the light. And how is Dennis staying in it for so long?

"Could I ask you a question?" I ask Dennis. He turns around and faces me.
"When w-we get to this place in the mountains. Will I be kept in a place similar like the other location?" I ask. Why would I waste a question on that? How stupid of me.

"Yes, but you don't have to worry. Your stay there won't be long," he says. My stay there won't be long? Does he mean he's going to release me later? Or was I going to die sooner than I thought I would. All these thoughts crowded my mind.

"Am- Am I going to die? Dennis?" I ask feeling scared of dying.

His expression changes after seeing mine change to a frightened face. As if he actually felt bad for me.

"Just go to sleep. I'm not answering any more of your questions," he says changing his expression back to the serious one. I obey on what he said just so can be on his good side. I lay on one of my beds and go under the covers. The cold duvet covering my body. As the lights turn off and I listen as Dennis goes into the bed next to mine. I need my questions answered by him. Tomorrow I'll just have to try again.

Although me getting kidnapped again was unfortunate, but something was different this time. After my past experiences with these personalities I feel like I have the upper hand on knowing who they are and how they act. I haven't talked to anyone other than Dennis today but I'm hoping I'll be able to talk to some familiar personalities.

What am I thinking? Actually befriending them? My main concern has to be a plan to get away. Obviously I was not able to follow through with my plan. I'll just have to think of another one. Possibly doing the same thing I was doing last time I was kidnapped. Make them trust me then use that to my advantage.

Go check out my James McAvoy book I just published! I will be updating everyday on it since I have already completed it. If you don't know already James McAvoy plays as all of these identities in Split.

This chapter was fun to write since it was something different! Be expecting some new stuff in the coming up chapters! Please vote for this story and comment some feedback! Add this book to your library so you'll always know when I update! Remember to go check out my new James McAvoy book! Updates everyday!

-llveveo

(Sorry for spelling errors or things just don't make sense. I didn't have time to go over this chapter)