[17] styrofoam

taehyung focus
the warm sunshine which caresses his features, awakes him up from his small nap, causing him to lift his heavy eyelids, his brown eyes wincing at the sunlight beaming down on him. taehyung looks away quickly, blinking several times to adjust his dreary eyes to the sudden lighting.

what happened? he thinks, half conscious. he yawns and lifts his head up to take a grip on his surroundings.

he's on the back of a rusty blue pickup truck, lying on messily strewn yellow straw and sawdust. he sits up to see green fields on either side of him, clusters of cows and goats graze outside under a wondrously blue coloured sky.
the pickup truck judders along the road amongst many other similar trucks, all holding a variety of items in the back; vegetables, goats, plants, piles of hay etc.

"what the fuck?" taehyung exclaims over the many animal noises, the blare of country music on radios and the beeping horns.

"fuck, sleeping beauty's up." he hears someone behind him curse under his breath. taehyung whips his head round to see jungkook lying casually on the straw, arms folded behind his head and looking straight up at the sky.

taehyung glowers at the male through half lidded eyes, eat shit, you dickhead.
i could've escaped if you hadn't threatened me.
you pile of dog crap. taehyung mentally cusses as he fists handfuls of scratchy straw, picking the dried stalks up and pelting them at jungkook.

"why do you keep knocking me unconcious, you piece of shit?" taehyung grunts, bombarding the younger with handfuls of straw repeatedly. "i was so close to escaping and then you had to get your damn gun out, you son of a—"

"mr kim—"

"i was ready to go home and see my family again, i was ready to file a lawsuit and send you to jail! but you fucking ruined it, you dick!" taehyung yells, now grabbing large amounts of straw to hurl at jungkook, who responds by shielding his arms to block off taehyung's attacks.

"i wanna go home too! i don't wanna fucking deal with you anymore — god, this so isn't worth 8.4 million dollars. i had to give up my damn car 'cause the police officer was on to me — do you know how much a mercedes benz costs?" jungkook shouts back, grabbing his own straw to throw back at taehyung who coughs at the amount of sawdust in the air.

"oh, fuck you and your stupid car! if you're so tired of me, fucking drop me off right here—"

"i can't do that 'cause i have a fucking deal and i can't back out of it — ive already been paid half! argh," jungkook grunts, practically tearing his hair off his head in frustration, "why can't you just be a normal victim; you know, quiet, crying and begging to go home? why'd you have to fucking try to escape every damn minute?"

"sorry for trying to escape a psycho fuck who wields guns and knocks people unconscious—" taehyung's about to launch himself at jungkook but the sleeve of the hoodie wrapped around his waist trips him up, making his land on all fours. he grits his teeth and yanks off the clothing item, balling it up and catapulting it at jungkook's face, "take your damn hoodie — the stupid thing didn't do anything to cover up my legs! just buy me trousers alre—"

"well, im sorry that your legs are so damn long and lanky—"

"excuse me?"

"oh, shut the fuck—"

rage finally consumes taehyung and the boy drops the straw gathered in his hands and flings himself on to jungkook, flailing his arms wildly and with murderous discontent in hope to whack the boy unconscious or something.