Percabeth -No Mist-

Part 1

Percy's POV

"Thanks Mom," I say as I hop out of the car.

"Remember Percy, stay hidden," my Mom instructs.

"I know I know, I will try my best."

"You better." With that she pulls away and I chuckle as I watch her go.

As I walk up the steps, I contemplate everything I have done since the last time I was at school. All the friends I have made, all the hardships, being away from Annabeth then reuniting with her.
I miss Annabeth even though I IM her this morning.

"PERCY BLOFIS, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" Screeches Molly, my friend before I left, breaks me from my day dream.

I am tightly hugged by Molly, and I shake hands with Ben (My other old friend).

"Away on a holiday with my biological father in Greece," I lie. It's a white-lie though, they're my friends I can't just out-right lie to them.

"I have questions for you: one, why didn't you contact us, two, did you know the Greek gods are real and apparently the veil that stopped us from seeing stuff fell after this war, and three, we have three new classes, monster-protection, even though apparently monster can't hurt us but the government is still freaking out so much and thinks they need to now protect the youth of america even though  older generations are the reason for climate change and that will be our downfall. Anyway did I get off topic? Sorry. Ah they are all teaching us Greek language, and Greek modern and ancient history?" Molly in depth informs me as we walk to pick up my new schedule.She sucks in a deep breath, "So?" she inquires.

"One, I don't use a phone because it attracts, sorry I just break them really fast,  two, yes and three no," I answer.

"You don't seem as freaked," Ben questions.

I shrug, if only they knew I have been living this nightmare since I was 12.

We reach the office and I get my schedule.

"So what do you guys have first," I ask.

"Maths," they say at the same time. Molly laughs and Ben blushes.

"Same." I smile.

-/////Time skip/Food Break/////-

-Molly's POV-

In maths I have to keep waking Percy up and explaining stuff to him. Times have not change... kind of. Percy seems older and sadder. 

"Briiiiiiiiiiinnggggg" goes the bell.

Percy's head shoots up

"Leo shut it down I am coming to breakfast!" he shouts before realising where he is and blushing slightly. Everyone is looking at him weirdly but he just brushes it off with the wave of his hand.

"Who is Leo?" I inquire as we walk to Greek Language.

"Umm one of my extended family I travelled with and he had many creative ideas on how to wake everyone up in the morning.

"Okay." I shoot a double raised eyebrow look to Ben. He only shrugs.

In Greek Percy does not seem to listen but whenever the teacher asks him a question he answers them immediately and correctly.

"I picked Greek up when I was in Greece." Is his explanation.

-/////TIME SKIP TO LUNCH/////-

------------------------------------------------

Percy's POV

The cafeteria is a whirl of talking and laughing as we walk in. Someone from the swimming team calls out to me and I wave.

"Hey," I say as I am turning g towards my friends, "Since I have been gone so long, do you think coach will let me back on the team."

"Are you kidding you were the fastest on the whole squad the coach probably never kicked you out," Ben says.

We are eating our food when my friends freeze.

Turning around to see what all the fuss about is about, I see a girl in unbelievably high heels, in against the school rules short skirt and tiny top. Her face is covered in makeup and her dyed blonde hair is overdone.

"Is this the famous Percy Blofis I have been hearing about," she purrs.

"Erhh sorry what's your name sorry," I stutter.

"Oh it's Stephanie, but you can call me Steph, baby."

"Umm one I have a girlfriend, two don't call me baby and three yes my name is Percy."

"Well you can go out with me and your girlfriend will never know."

"Sorry but I love Annabeth with all my heart."

"HMMM." With that she storms off.

"Well that was weird," I say to my friends.

"You have a girlfriend, since when," Molly demands.

"We have been dating since I was sixteen but we met when we were twelve," I say looking down.

"And you never bothered to mention it, why," Molly demands.

"Briiiiiiiiing!" Phew saved by the bell.

-EDITED-