Jiper -No mist-

Jason's POV
I walk to the office to pick up my schedule confidently. I am at Piper's school and I didn't tell her I was transferring to surprise her. As I leave the office I see Piper being shoved against a locker by this big hair and heels with a face caked with make-up girl.

"Hey Piper why aren't you bowing to me I am a daughter of Athena goddess of love and beauty," she states. I laugh a bit and I see Piper is trying not to laugh as well.

"And I am a son of Hades lord of the sky and the gods," Cake face's jock boyfriend adds. It is after this comment and Piper can't contain her laughter. I join her, I can't believe these people. Even with the added classes I guess some people just don't learn anything.

"What are you laughing at, you boyfriend less, puny mortal," Cake face is practically fuming.

"I do have a boyfriend Vivienne," Piper says.

"Oh yeah what's he like," I call out. Piper turns to me and for a second surprise is written on her face, but she masks it. She smirks for a moment, "Well he is tall, and un-believably handsome with blond hair and blue eyes."

"Like he is real," Vivienne's boyfriend shoots at her.

"Oh he is real and he is honest and so honourable. We call him sparky."

"You are lying."

"Nope he is right...."

An announcement calls all the students to come to the gym. We shuffle in and Piper catches up to me and punches me in the arm. I fake hurt and she gives me a look, insufferable it says. I chuckle.

Up on stage there is 12 thrones and a row of couches.

Piper and I look at each other but before we can say anything the principle gets up. "Students quiet down. With great honour," the principle starts to look a bit uncomfortable, "I would like to introduce the 12 Greek gods." There is a bright flash then all the gods are sitting on the throne. My father looks over us and catches my eyes.

"Mort... students I Athena would like to introduce the greatest heroes of our time." Athena booms not giving anyone anytime to collect themselves much less shut their mouths. Suddenly all my friends appear.

"What the hades?" I hear the recognizable voice of my sister Thalia.

"Hero's introduce yourself," demands Athena. That gets her the stink eye. Pretty sure I hear someone faint. Jackson rolls his eyes.

"Fine my names Percy Jackson..." the introduction go on but everyone is sitting straight in their sit not wanting to disrespect the gods. I yawn really loudly and some people hiss "Do you want to die bro?"

Finally after some time it is over.

"Would the two other heroes in the room come up," Athena asks.

Vivienne and her boyfriend jump up.

"Hi I am the daughter of Aphrodite, and I am the son of Zeus," they say. Must have realised their mistake.

"Um no can my real brother and his girlfriend come up now or I am gonna electrocute you," Thalia demands. Thalia really has her priorities in line. I grab Pipers hand and drag her on stage. A round of "Sparky it is good to see you," and "At last," is said.

"Introduce your-self," Zeus calls.

"Hi my names Jason Grace and I am a son of Jupiter, the roman form of Zeus..(list title is you must) and I am boyfriend of piper."

Piper introduced herself and we sat next to the others.

"Hey man how is my otp going," Leo states.

"Leo you suck," Piper jokes.

He smile and turns to the crowed. I notice all the glares Piper is getting so I sling my arm over her shoulder and she leans into me.

"Any questions?" Poseidon Asks.

"Can I go out with you Piper?" someone calls.

Suddenly Aphrodite stands and yells "You will not mess with my daughters relationship or anyone one else's."

"But nobody, Piper doesn't have a boyfriend." I have to give it to Vivienne she guts to say that..

"You mortals don't know true love," Aphrodite booms. Mortals cower at the power in her voice.
"Can we go?" Leo asks he question we were all thinking. Zeus nods. Piper sends a quick wave at the crowed before we appear at camp-half blood.
And that is how Piper's school met the demigods and gods.

96SV;