Caleo -No Mist-

Part 1

Brendon's POV

I am a full on nerd. Straight A's and teachers pet, but it comes with a price. My friends and I get bullied by the schools jock. My friends are Theo Valden, Jessica Hollen and Michael Alding. Theo is really good at woodworks and Jess is almost as smart as me and Michael, well Michaels Michael. Since the Greek gods revealed themselves, we had been learning about the modern wars that just happened. These demigods, monsters and gods are really messed up but I would never say that out loud. Because of this the school is putting on a play about the 2nd giant war. Everyone had participate, well at least there was a lot trees needed.

"So what part of the play are you going for," Jessica asks.

"A tree," I stated.

"Good on you," Theo exclaimed.

"I am going for the beautiful Piper, I will portray her wonderfully," Jessica reported. The thing about Jessica she is a bit big headed.

"I am going for one of the guys, like Jason or Percy, not frank he is too wimpy," Michael says.

"Frank is a brown bear in a panda's skin," Theo whispers to himself humour laced his tone. Strange he says it like he knows Frank personally. "What part are you going for Theo," Jessica questions.

"It'll be a surprise," he announces with a mischievous smirk.

"Aww come on tell us," Jessica pleads, but before Theo can reply the bell rings.

"See you at audition this afternoon," I say to everyone. We split and walk in opposite directions.

-////Time skip////-

Jessica's POV

I think I nailed the part of Piper. I might of added a few lines like "I am so beautiful" and "Look at me I am so good" when doing the scene where he Greeks meet the Romans for the first time, but I think it added depth.

"How did it go Jessica," Brendon asks.

"Oh I am definitely going to get the part," I respond confidently.

"Well Theo just went in and my tree audition took less than a second," I state, "And theo is driving us so we have to wait."

When Theo comes out he seem very pleased with himself, but does not say anything about his audition when in the car.

-//Time skip//-

Michael's POV

When the cast list is announced and everyone one rushes to the list. I get to the front of the crowed and scroll down the list. What I was casted as one of the background actors, an extra. Jessica steps in beside me.

"NO I am not on lighting crew. There is a mistake, I am meant to be piper," she screeches.

"Yes," I hear behind me. Behind me Brendon is smiling I guess he got his part as tree, but he is congratulating Theo. I find his name on the list, Theo Valden as Leo Valdez. How is he going to be one of the seven? All the others cast as one of the seven are drama students. Jessica give Theo a jealous smile before storming off to find a drama teacher probably to complain about her problem.

Dam well I guess I am a backup.