Tratie -Mist-

Katie's POV

I enter East Side New-York Academy, school mortal Tartarus. At least I have friends, thank god for friends. "Katie how was your summer," Jemma one of my friends called.

"It was great," I say enthusiastically.

"Did you go to the camp that Jemma and I can't go to," Emily asks.

"Yes it was so good seeing all my friends from camp and a neighbouring camp came to visit," I gush. "What about you guys." I know they are jealous of how I get to go to Camp so I shrug the attention off to them.

"I visited my cousins in London," Jemma states.

"Wow really how was your time there?" Emily questions. "Did you go to the big ben and the Buckingham Castle?"

"Yes the coolest place was definitely Big Ben," Jemma launches into a detailed recount of her trip as we walk to our first class that we have together. Maths, not my best subject the teacher, Mrs Well is really mean and boring. Sleep over takes me.

A catchy ringtone wakes me up. Poor person whose phone that is as this math's teacher has a rule that you have to answer the call and put it on speaker.

"Miss Gardner. Please enlighten use by answering your phone," the Mrs Well commands.

"Crap" I pull out the monster-proof phones Leo made us. Travis.

T= Travis

K=Katie

K- Hello Travis

T- Katie-Kat how is school.

K- Good I am learning like you should be doing not calling me in the middle of a lesson. Where are you?

T- Good question actually. Well Conner and I were being chase by some monkeys (Code word for monsters) and to get away we may have stolen something.

K- What did you steal? Travis.

T- Um I t might have been a car.

K- Really Travis of everything you have stolen this was the stupidest thing you could have chosen.

T- We will return it.

K- You better and you know I need a ride home so you got to come pick me up.

T- Please don't kill me Katie I love you.

K- Love you bye.

I hang up. The class is staring at me. "Have you never heard someone say I love you to their boyfriend?"

"Since when have you had a boyfriend Katie?" Jemma hisses quietly.

"For a while," I reply.

"And you never thought to tell us," Emily asks.

"Miss Gardner, why haven't the police been alerted, about your boyfriends and brothers misbehaviour?" Miss Will questions.

"Oh you see, my boyfriend checks security on things, like museums, galleries and sometimes cars. But the thing is how he got this job was buy trying to steal something from the company's building and they were impressed with his skill they hired him. So we just his 'test' stealing," I lie straight through my teeth.

The teacher returns to her lesson.

-///Change of POV///-

Jemma's POV

Katie returns to her work and avoids eye contact. I am about ask her some more about this boyfriend, this tapping sound comes from the window. There is this boy about our age with curly reddish-brown hair and blue eyes.

"TRAVIS!" Katie screams as she opens the window.

"KATIE!" he screams back, "COME ON WE NEED TO GO."

"STOP SCREAMING AND FIX YOUR OWN PROBLEMS," Katie screams back.

"Okay fine but help please," Travis begs.

"Just wait at the 'Car'," Katie draws out the last word but them she pushes him out the window and we are on the top floor.

"Schist" Everyone rushes toward the window. He would die at a fall from this height.

"He will be fine," Katie tells everyone. Sure enough Travis is at the bottom smiling up. "Well I got to go I might see you later." She dives out the window and drops to the ground rolling.

"Well that was a bit of an overkill, Katie" Travis tells her as the jog to the car.

"I had to prove that you were the greatest government thief," She replies sweetly. Travis burst out laughing. Then he gives her a quick kiss as they slide into the car. Another guy in the car says something and they all laugh and pull out and drive off.