Chapter 45

Allison's POV

Due to the heat of the sunlight that is touching my face, I woke up. I looked at my husband who is sleeping beside me peacefully. He is really handsome and cute.

"I am so lucky to have you." I said as I trace his nose line

"Me too." He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Good morning love."

"Good morning honey." I greeted him with a smile then gave him a peck on his lips but Damien held my head and deepened the kiss.

I pulled out, "Let's eat." I was about sit when he grabbed me and I fell on his chest.

"Maybe later." He chuckled. "I love you. Don't forget that." He said then he started kissing me

"I love you too." I said between our kisses.I gave in, giving and fulfilling his needs as a man. Submitting myself to my husband, we made love.

*fast forward*

"I'm going to work, love." Damien said then gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Be safe and have fun." I hugged him tightly. "I love you." I said as he left the house.

After he left, I went to the hospital to work. As I reached my workplace, nurses approached me. "Doctor, we need you."

"Yes, what happened?" I asked calmly but alerted at the same time.

"A newly admitted patient needs to be tested." The nurse informed me.

"Please, lead the way." I followed them as I wear my lab coat that I brought with me

The nurses lead me to the emergency room and we have new patient, a victim of poisoning. I took some samples from the patient then went to the laboratory to find the cause of the poisoning. After an hour, I found out that it came from a food that the patient ate, it was already spoiled and contaminated with bacteria. I went to the parents of the patient then gave them the results and explained it to them but I still asked them to consult a doctor who have better information about these. They followed my suggestions and thanked me for my cooperation.

I looked at the time then noticed it is already past lunch time. I decided to go to Damien's company to bring him his favorite food, Big Mac from Mcdonald's. I took off my lab coat and hung it on my chair then took my bag on the table. On my way to the fast food chain, I saw a crying child on the entrance of Mcdonald's

I approached the child, "What's wrong boy? Are you lost?" I asked gently

"I can't find my mommy." He said while wiping his tears. "And I'm hungry."

"Do you want to eat? Come with me." I asked then stretched my hand to him and he held my hand.

We entered the fast food chain then I ordered food for me and Damien, plus the child. I asked the child to sit then behave. He is a good kid because he obeyed. I talked to the manager of the restaurant if she can entertain the child and wait for the mother to come. The manager happily agreed so I thanked her for her cooperation. I bid goodbye to the child which is now happily eating his food, I smiled at him.

I went to Damien's Company and I was greeted by the staffs and employees with a smile then I greeted them back with a smile too. They are so nice. When I reached Damien's office, the secretary named Iris is not around then I heard a glass fell inside the office so I barged in. I saw Iris being slapped then pushed by that blonde mean girl.

"What are you doing?" I asked furiously while walking towards Iris then helped her stand up. "Who are you? And what are you doing here inside Damien's office?"

The blonde girl smirked then glared at me.

"Iris, where's Damien?" I asked

"He's in a meeting." She replied while crying

"Ugh! Will you stop crying!" The blonde girl shouted and was about to slap Iris again but I stopped her.

"STOP!" I shouted

"Who are you to give me orders? Do you know who I am? I am Katherine Paulina, Damien's ex-fiancée but might be his wife." she said confidently

"Well excuse me, I am Allison Kelley-Romano, Damien's wife. So you should stop dreaming that you will be his wife because he is mine." I said

"I got him first!" She shouted at me

"You might have him first but I have him now. I am his present and future!" I told her

"Then how can you explain this?" She gave me her phone

There I saw a video of her and Damien making out in a car. They looked like they're enjoying what they are doing.

"Moan for me Katherine." Damien said in the video

I looked at the details of the video, when it was taken. It was taken just recently, a week before this week. I can't believe this! Damien can't do this to me.

Then Katherine played something, it's a recording. "I love you Katherine."

That's Damien's Voice!

Tears escaped my eyes. I felt Iris hugging and comforting me.

"I guess I won." Katherine said while smiling

The door opened and Damien walked in, "Allison, it's not what it looks like. Let me explain." He walked towards me but I walked opposite to him.

"I can't believe that you can do this to me." I said then left.

I left the company and the people there looked puzzled when they saw me crying. As I walking on the pathwalk, I am texting my mother if I can stay in their house for a while when I heard a child shouting.

"Mama!" It was the boy from earlier then I saw her mother 10 walks from me.

The boy suddenly crossed on the busy streets without knowing that there's a truck fastly approaching. I ran to him then pulled him away from the danger but I was fastly separated from him then I felt like flying and very light and there I felt my impact on the street's ground. I can't move my body nor my head.

"Lady!" I saw the boy and his mother went near me.

"I'm glad your safe." I said then smiled at him

The boy is crying and his mother is calling in her phone and she's crying too. People started to gather. I suddenly felt tired, sleepy, paralyzed but happy that I saved a life and everything went dark.

Everything....