Frazel -Mist-

Part 2

Barbra's POV

Two hours of preparation and I am ready and on time. My make-up is perfect and not to thick. (Lie)

My outfit is a tiny crop top and short shorts and the whole outfit is in the team's colours, not at all slutty. (Lie) I slip on my 10 inch heels and climb into the limo taking me to the games. I will make a spectacular entrance and Frank will see how rich I am, no boys can resist money. The limo arrives and through my over tinted windows I see everyone's eyes turn to me. Everyone but this group of teenagers all holding signs. They clearly are not from this school. I confidently walk to my spot. This position gives me the perfect view of Frank. In front of me is those teenagers that disrespected me. They are all chatting and eating and laughing they are so loud. The players start running out and they un-fold their signs. A blond dude with startling blue eyes and a brown hair girl with multi-coloured eyes hold a sign together on it says 'You're on fire, not really hahaha'. What kind of sign is that? A black hair boy with sea green eye and a blonde girl with grey eyes together hold sign the say. "Go for goldfish Frank". This sign confuses me more than the last one and I notice the boy is getting a lot of looks from the girls around him, but then he turn and kisses the girl on the lips. All the girls sigh and turn back to the players. The last two people is a curly haired girl with 14 carat gold eyes and a skinny Latino elf looking guy. Their signs say "Go Canadian baby Man".

"How dare they say that about frank," I think. Frank is finally coming through onto the field the group in front of me start whooping and cheering. Frank looks around the stadium. His eyes land on something in my direction and his face lights up. Clearly he has a change of mind and now he wants me. He waves and I furiously wave in return. The game begins and I hear the curly haired girl whispers to the Latino dude "What is happening,"

"Hazel I told you Frank your boyfriend is the quarter-back so he makes decisions about plays," he tells her.

"Oh yeah." Is this the Frank's girlfriend Hazel. I would be such I better girlfriend she doesn't even know a lot about the sport her boyfriend plays and she seem pretty friendly with that scrawny guy.

-///Timeskip///-

The game finished and we won all thanks to Frank. I wait outside the locker room for Frank but those teenagers are her as well. Frank emerges and I start walking over to him.

"FRANK!" Someone yells. That gold eye girl rushes past me.

"HAZEL!" Frank screams. The two of them meet in a massive hug before they kiss passionately. "NO NO NO, Frank is mine"

"Get off my boyfriend!" I scream at the girl.

"Last time I checked Hazel was my girlfriend," Frank says defensively. His arm is wrapped around the girl's waist.

"But she is cheating on you with him," I say pointing at the Latino guy. He puts his hands up.

"Leo really, no offense and Leo has his own girlfriend but she couldn't be here."

"No but Frank you were meant to be with me," but by the time I am saying this they are already leaving.

"Hay Frank, Reyna needs you back at camp, the legions are going crazy,"

That was the last I ever saw of Frank and his strange friends.

t