Rachel -No Mist-

Apollo decided it would be to send me to school. Since the mist fell I have to stay undercover. Yancy finishing school to be exact. Yay me. I am in the middle of etiquette, bored out of my mind. Why would I like to know the names of every possible schools out there? I start to think about camp. My cave, canoeing on the lake, having a dam good time.

"Miss Dare name the spoon used normally for liquids," the teacher questions with her eyebrow raised.

"The soup spoon," I guess.

"Correct," the teacher calls.

"BRIINGG!" Time for lunch. The cafeteria is packed and I make my way through but as I pass the popular table someone sticks their foot out and I trip over it and fall.

"Oh Rachel I didn't see you there when I was stretching," Trisha, the head mean girl sweetly says. All her goons laugh.

"Perfectly fine Trisha I don't want you to get a cramp when walking to your limo oh sorry you get carried by your butler," I snap back.

"Carrot top has a voice," she hollers. (Don't have a thing against them) Before I can make a snarky comeback the loud speaker commands, "Everyone to the auditorium please"

As we enter the auditorium up on stage are the 12 Olympians. Zeus is looking as stern as ever. Poseidon aimlessly playing with his trident, hades is not here surprise surprise. Artemis is sitting straight alerted. Apollo is not in his chair. And the other gods ,being gods. Everyone one starts bowing and I do to fit in though I really don't have too.

"Mortals, we are her to tell the story of the 2nd great titan war," Apollo states. "So we want it told first hand." Zeus clicks his fingers and a clump of teenagers appears in the air before dropping to the stage. (The seven, Grover, Thalia, and Nico you know all those people)

"Dam it Zeus," a female voice calls out.

"Percy get your foot out of my..." the recognizable voice of Thalia screams.

"Thalia," Zeus warns. The demigods untangle themselves and faces the crowed. The crowed gasp.

"Mortals these are your hero's," Athena calls.

"Lady Athena," Jason starts, "Where is lord Apollo." Jason is always the honourable one.

"Guess who," I hear behind me. I spin and pull out my dagger that Annabeth taught me to use it. I have is against the person's neck before anyone can stop me. A golden tanned with bright blond hair smiles at me with his hands up.

"Apollo stop playing around," Zeus demands. Everyone gasps, I had just held a dagger at a god's neck.

"Apollo! Don't do that ever do that to me," I scream at him.

"Do you have a death wish," someone hisses at me.

"Rachel!!" I hear Annabeth shout. Suddenly I am onstage. All the girls give me a hug.

"How do you legends know loser Rachel?" Trisha calls out. Apollo starts to stand but Artemis holds him down by the arm.

"Rachel is the..." Piper starts saying but I hold up a hand.

"Students of Yancy my name is Rachel Elizabeth dare but I am no normal student, I am the oracle of Delphi, I issued the great prophecy about the giant war and I am friend of these amazing demigods," I announce.

"Dam right you are," Apollo tells me. Percy, Thalia, Grover and Annabeth breakout in laughter.

"Apollo," I say sternly, "You just had to make, that dam joke." The school has been holding its breath but sigh when Apollo doesn't kill me.

Addressing the gods, "May you send us back to camp I am quiet bored of this school." Zeus waves his hand and in a flash were at camp half-blood. It is so good to be back.

New-Yo��V�9��