Thalia -No Mist-

Thalia's POV

At Forth Wall High, a school of brainless boys, helpless girls and okay teachers. Dammit they think I am some kind of emo that leads a cult. I am a daughter of Zeus, lieutenant of Artemis, leader of a band of boy-hating, kickass, survivalist... wait I guess I see where they're coming from, well screw what they think. I am pulled out of my thoughts when I enter the cafeteria. The buzz of the crowed quiets when I enter.

"What am I a celebrity, mind your own bloody business," I shout at them. They return to their chatter. I grab my stuff and continue on outside but before I can get there a leg shoots out and I quickly jump it.

"Watch yourself," I hiss.

"Oh sorry Thals," Tina, queen beep of the school, "Didn't see you there."

"Sure, well bye," I tell her. I storm off outside.

"Excuse me, I haven't finished talking to you." She follows me outside.

"Well I am."

"I am blessed by the gods I am higher than you, you will not disobey me."

"Sure you are."

Are you questioning the gods, Grace." She has pulled the final straw.

"Don't you call me Grace, I spit on the name the best it has given me is a brother and nothing else."

"Well Gracey enlighten me why do you think you're better than me, a blessed and respected mortal by the gods."

"Those idiots," I scream at the sky. Thunder rumbles.

"Do you want to die," Tina hisses at me.

"It will be hard to kill me, if your blessing is real, the gods must be really dumb," I scream at the sky. A white hot bolt of lightning strikes me. It hurts a lot but it doesn't kill me. I blink the glare out of my eyes.

"Ouch Zeus really lightning."

"How did you survive that?" Tina shakily asks. A second bolt comes at me but I am ready. I flip out of the way and the bolt scorches the ground.

-Change of POV-

-Tina's POV-

How did she do that, first she survived a strike of lightning, and then she was able to dodge one. She must be one of those demi-freaks.

"Demi-freak, you should be killed," I yell at her.

"My name is Thalia Gr... Just Thalia, daughter of Zeus, Lieutenant of Artemis, finder of the helm of darkness, and a bunch of other stuff." Daughter of Zeus, daughter of Zeus. Crap I have been bullying a daughter of the big three, the king of the gods. Someone screams. More people scream. I turn to see a pack of about thirty hellhound. I scream. Thalia rushes forward, a spear and terrible shield in hand. She lets out an extremely loud cab whistle as if calling for someone. She stabs the closest one, it burst into golden dust, but she is already slicing at the next mutt. I am pressed against the wall, a large group of teenagers appears from the shadows, like just appears. One minute not there than one minute there. I yelp. They jump right into the battle.
"Took your time, Perce," Thalia shouts to a black haired and sea-green eyed guy as she dodges a raking of a hellhounds claws.

"Well if your brother hadn't of forgotten his sword we might have been her when you first called. Grace," he replies.

"Don't call me Grace, Jackson," she yells at him. Jackson, Perce, it can't be, the one and only Percy Jackson. She kill the hellhound she is fighting and as the battle still rages on, she stalks over to Percy and punches him on the arm. His arm completely spazes out and he drops his sword. Thalia continues fighting and I see the others are trying not to laugh at them, while still fighting. I hellhound charges straight at Percy. He has no time to pick up a sword and as the hellhound almost reaches him a forceful jet of water sends the hound flying. A blond haired and grey eyed girl intersects it mid-air and stabs it with a bone looking sword. Percy smiles at the blond who returns it. The battle only last a couple of minutes after the group arrive. They are covered in golden dust and scraped and bruised. A guy hands out squares of something and canteens.

"Thalia you just had to add a bit of electricity behind that punch, didn't you?" Percy asks.

"Only the best for my baby cousin," she replies sweetly.

"I am older than you, you know?" he tells her.

"Only physically, I am mentally older than you."

"Maybe one day Grace," the last word dripping with sass.

"You got it coming Percy," she bolts after the already running Percy. She aims her spear and the crackle of electricity fills the air and lightning goes soaring at Percy. He jumps out of the way and send water over Thalia drenching her. All their friends just watch humorously. They connect arms and I see someone grab a laughing Percy and a wet Thalia.

"Finish this at camp, the both of you just don't blow up or flood anything this time got it?" A dark haired and dark eyed dude tells them before they melt into the shadows.