Why Is It Always Me? (Vik)

(Hey you guys, So Calili71304 had the idea of writing a Vik one shot and copying it into both books as Vik is apart of both groups. And because I said The main protagonist or the love interest will be where the book goes. With Vik being the protagonist, It would then make the one shot fall in both books. I kind of didn't like the idea at first but then I got to thinking that if someone is only reading one of the books then they would be able to see it regardless right? And it can also flesh out numbers for said books. So I think I'm going to do that. There will still be absolutely no smut in these two one shots. That's for sure.

Vik's POV

I looked around the room at the boys, All sitting down and watching the movie while I just wanted to be held, By anyone. But at the same time I'm also doing a dry spell for myself. Because these boys, and The SideMen back home, Are all so use to being able to just slip it inside me. Well fuck them, I don't want it anymore. I want to be treated like a boyfriend, Not some sex toy that these guys can use. And why is it always me for fuck sake? It's like, Just because I'm the smallest isn't it?

Mitch: "Vik you ok there buddy?"

Mitch sitting there with his infamous smile, His brunette hair and his fucking Red and black Benja hoodie. Asshole.

Preston: "Yeah man you don't look so good?"

Preston fucking leaning back on Rob like he owns him, Stupid dark hair and gorgeous dimples. Prick.

Lachlan: "Guys leave him alone, He is just missing sex due to this little dry spell he has going on? Vik come here, we can cuddle if you want to?"

Lachlan and his now dirty blonde hair, How fucking dare he stand over a foot taller than me just because God was like THIS BITCH IS BLESSED! Cunt.

Vik: "I'm fine."

Rob: "No your not."

Vik: "I said I'm fine can we just watch the damn movie."

Jerome: "Naw maybe he does want cuddles."

Lachlan: "We could tickle him, Maybe that will bring him out of his shell."

I stood up in an instant and marched into the kitchen, screaming at the top of my lungs.

Vik: "IF ANYONE FUCKING TOUCHES ME I'LL CUT YOUR FUCKING DICK OFF GOT IT!"

I pulled a knife out and made a motion in front of me, slicing downwards before throwing the knife in the draw and heading upstairs to my room. I'm glad that Preston lets us use the condo when we are all together, but I still wanted to bunk up with someone. It just sucks that everyone else decided to bunk together and leave me alone. Thinking it will help with my dry spell or some stupid shit. I think I might message Harry. He always knows how to cheer me up.

Vik: "HARRRRRRYYYYYYY!"

Harry: "What's the matter baby?"

Vik: "I'm by myself because these bastards think it will help with this stupid dry spell I gave myself. Why did I do it?"

Harry: "Because you are tired of the boys using you for a release, even though you enjoyed it so much. Remember, though You willingly did it, I was the one that gave you the idea."

Vik: "Why did you? Now that I think about it, you were the only one who never fucked me... Was I never good enough?"

Harry: "Quite the opposite baby, I wouldn't be able to degrade you like that. Vik I love you to death and back. I would never be able to hurt you like that, just fuck and leave you. I love you Vik, More than sex or anything else that would matter. And because of that, That's why I could never fuck you."

Preston: "Hey, you ok?"

Vik: "Fuck off you a prick."

Preston: "Cactus pun, Nice. Look Vik I'm sorry they speak to you like that. Why don't I come and sleep with you tonight, we can cuddle and just relax. You won't have to worry about sex, I promise."

Vik: "Why?"

Preston: "Why what?"

Vik: "Why don't I have to worry about sex?"

Preston: "Because I don't want to continue with it. You are one of my best friends Vik. Regardless of whether or not you believe me, I don't want to use you like that. Not anymore."

Vik: "You haven't had a problem with it lately? I mean fuck when I first arrived you were the first one to cum and get me."

Preston: "I know and I'm sorry. But how about we just cuddle and help you feel better. You have been so moody lately."

Vik: "I have not."

Preston: "Mhm sure Vik."

I watched him leave the room swiftly as if someone called out to him.

Harry: "Vik? Baby boy are you ok?"

Vik: "Why is it always me?"