Chapter 19: Pinky promise

^^ love u Danny❤️ guys im sooo happy we reached 1k!!im accepting fan trailers, if u know how to edit and have a youtube channel then feel free to make a trailer. im having some ppl make me a trailer rn! ilysm guys xoxo

"My family was good, stable and healthy. Until my father got addicted to alcohol, he came home slurring all his words, not making any sense. I was just a kid, I didn't know what was happening. But then, when I was like, five years old he hit me for the first time. My mom knew that we needed to leave, she called the police but before they could arrive, my father- he-he." Evan places a hand on mine and smiles at me encouragingly.

"He, um. He grabbed her neck and choked her to death. I watched through the whole thing and it was pure torture. The police came and arrested him, and I was put into the foster program where I met Terrance. She's like my mom. Sweet, inspirational, wise. I've jumped from several foster homes and soon was diagnosed with Insomnia, Depression, Androphobia, ADHD, and Anxiety. I was scared of men because of my father, and it didn't help that many of my foster home dads were abusive. My whole life, I spent dying inside. But once I moved in with Richelle, I thought I'd finally get a real home. Until she started mentally abusing me, calling me names and she even went far enough to starve me. My only escape was the pain. I'm sorry." I start sobbing at the end, Evan scoops me up in his arms and holds me tight as I cry even harder. All the pain was weighing down on me, I'm just one person, I can't take it.

"Hey, I'm here for you. If you need anything, anything at all. Come to me." Evan smiles.

"Why do you keep lying to me?" I whisper as a stray tear falls down my cheek.

"What do you mean?"

"You're lying, you'll leave me and I won't be able to stay strong-"

I was cut off by Evans lips smashing down on mine, surprise and shock took over my body as my eyes widened. I quickly recoverd and kissed him back, it was sweet, soft and nice. Something that I needed, he was what I needed. But I don't understand, am I just another girl to him? Is he just gonna play me and throw me away? Or is he doing this because I'm upset? Questions were flooding through my mind like tidal waves and I was drowning in them.

Suddenly Evan deepens the kiss and leans in, I smile against him and break apart. The kiss only made me realize how much I need him.

"Don't leave me, please." I whimper as Evan hugs me tightly.

"I won't." He whispered back.

And for once in my life I actually believed it.

-

Punch

"NOOO!!" My mother yells as my father slaps her cheek hard.

"DADDY STOP!!!" I scream as my eyes widen in fear.

"SHUT UP!" His loud screams fill my ears as I cry harder.

"Daddy please!" I whimper and put my head in my hands, my cries filled the room as my mother looked at me with sadness.

"WILD WAKE UP!" I hear a loud yell causing me to the jump. I look around the room in complete fear, my fathers still out there. He could kill me.