Chapter Twenty

Jungkook's POV
12:00pm...

"This is unacceptable behaviour!" The headmaster shouts.

I sigh and look away, trying not to listen.

"Do any of you boys care to explain the reason behind that fight?" The headmaster asks calmly.

"He started it." I hear a voice.

I snap my head to the direction of the voice, only to see it was the boy who was fighting with J-Hope hyung and his finger points at hyung.

J-Hope looks at the boy with raised eyebrows and scoffs. "Wow. It's not like you didn't start it."

The boy walks up to J-Hope and stands in front of him with a threatening expression on his face. "I'm not the one who threw the first punch."

I see Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung with anger on their faces. They were walking towards the boy, when Jin hyung stopped them by placing both of his hands on their shoulders.

J-Hope hyung straightens his posture and walks up to the boy with a fearless expression on his face. "I'm not the one who raped her."

I smirk at his comeback.

"Rape?! Who raped who? What's going on?" The headmaster asks, in a shocked tone.

V hyung sighs and points at the boy who had a fight with J-Hope hyung. "This boy over here thought it was funny to rape Hoseok's roommate."

The headmaster raises an eyebrow at the boy and asks, "Is this true?"

The boy's jaw dropped and he shouts, "Of course not! He's lying!"

Suddenly, I feel my blood boiling inside me, causing me to ball my fists and clench my jaw in anger.

"Oi!" I shout at the boy.

"What?" The boy snaps back coldly.

"Don't you dare call my hyung a liar!" I raise my voice.

He scoffs and walks towards me. "What are you going to do?"

"I'll show you what I'm going to do! Trust me, you won't like it." I reply in a threatening tone.

"Jungkook...don't..." I hear V hyung whispering next to me.

"Is that a threat?" He asks.

"You're bloody right, it is." I reply, glaring at him.

"Alright, you're asking for a fight!" He raises his voice.

"So what if I am? If you're brave enough, come at me." I snap back at him, rolling my sleeves up.

"Jeon Jungkook!" The headmaster shouts.

"Yes sir?" I respond, still glaring at the boy in front of me.

"If you want to avoid having a detention, I suggest you stop." The headmaster commands.

I furrow my eyebrows together and I look directly at the headmaster. "But he-" I was going to answer back when he interrupts.

"Now." He replied simply, in a stern tone.

I sigh and step back from the boy.

The boy has victorious smirk across his face.

I really want to smack that smirk off his face.