"ψ(`∇')ψ

After walking a while, i finally arived home.
i knocked once...twice..no answer. My mom is probably just drunk..no surprise.
Shes not my actual mom. Im adopted.they just use me for the checks that come. They dont really care about me. They just hit me. Usually its my mom. She often stabs me with stuff around the house if i ever disobey her..last time it was a fork to my leg. No wonder ive been able to withstand all the beatings i get at school. I already get beat at home enough.
I used to look foward to going home bc my real mom would be home.she would be cooking my favorite food.i miss her.
Now i dont want to go home.i honestly hate it there.
I knock on the door one more time, and the door opens

"Get in you useless child. And lock the door"
I locked it. I didnt want any beating so i went straight to my room.as i was heading up the stairs,my mom grabbed my hoodie and pulled me down. I fell and hurt my ankle.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?"my "mom" screamed at me. She choked me against the wall Taehyung save me...
"I HAD A BAD DAY TODAY. YOU WERENT HERE TO HELP RELIEVE THE STRESS..BUT THATS OK BECAUSE YOUR HERE NOW"
she smiled the most evil, twisted smile.
I knew what this meant. in my mind, i was begging for help..Someone..please help me..my mom punched me in the stomach and grabbed her belt that was on the couch. Even though its been done plenty of times before,it still hurt alot..she whipped me. I screamed.

"PLEASE STOPP!"
*whip
"WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE!!"
As always, she didnt say anything back. She just sighed and started laughing
"Because its fun bitch"

It wasnt just once or twice. It was a bunch of times.it kept on going...throught the whole beating, there was only one name in my mind.

Taehyung

After that whole incident downstairs, i obviously went up to my room. I know i shouldnt do this,but its sooo hard not to. Especially when your life is as bad as mine. I I my bed for the box that held my treasure. They key to my paradise
I found it!
I grabbed it and opened it.
There it was.
So shiny
So sharp
My razor

I pulled up my sleeve and put the cold razor against my skin.
I learned that if you did it fast,it wouldnt hurt as much. I didnt want that,so i slowly dragged it across my skin.i watched it cutt open the skin...the same skin that had been cutt so many times. I smiled because i knew that i liked the pain.