18th birthday

Bekah's pov
Today is my 18th birthday. After Henry mom had twins and a pair of triplets. The triplets were all girls and both twins were boys. Mom became a heretic a year after marrying dad and they still act like a couple teenagers in love. Eli and I became part vampire as well. He is dating a girl named Mia and she is a wolf.

Oh my aunts and uncles. I can't forget them. So real quick

Caroline and Kol - married
Elijah and Kathrine- engaged
Stefan and Rebekah - married and adopted two girls
Finn and sage - married and have 6 kids 3 boys and 3 girls
Mom and dad - married and 8 kids
Fraya met her girlfriend, Ava in California and is planning on proposing tonight. And  Henrik and Jeremy started dating 3 years ago and are using a surrogate to start their family.

Damon and I have been dating for a year and I can't wait for him to give me my present. He keeps on saying and will be special and then laughs saying to bed I don't know what it is.  I have hit him multiple times today, that ass hat.
***
After opening all my presents Damon walked over to me and got on him knee "are you okay!? Are you hurt?!" I ask frantically "I'm fine sweetie" he said smiling "then get up! You scared me. I thought you were hurt you ass hat! You-" I yelled at him because he made me think he was hurt or something but I stopped when he laughed "why are you laughing?!" I yell at him "because only you would yell at someone for getting on one knee as they try to propose." He said and people gasped "what?" I ask and he nods smiling "will you Bekah Nikol Eliza Henrika Finaya Mikaelson marry me" he asked and I sighed "damit. Now I'm going to have an even longer name" I whined and he smiled "yes I will marry you" I say and he opened the box. I looked at the ring and everything went black.
***
I started waking up and seen Damon beside me "what happened?" I ask "I proposed and when you seen the ring you passed out." He told me and I blushed. I hid my face in his chest and he laughed.

He finally but the ring on my finger and I smiled. My younger siblings came and jumped on the bed cheering and clapping.
***
Two months later

Today is the day. Caroline and mom helped me get ready and they were my bridesmaids while Kathrine is my maid of honour. The my little sisters and cousins are all flower girls and each have my little brother or cousin walking with them. My dad was walking me down the isle and I can't wait. "Don't let me fall" I say and he smiled.
Skipping to "i dos"
"You may kiss the bride" uncle Elijah said and I smiled before Damon kissed me. I was officially Mrs Salvatore.