Chpt. 4 {What Are You Waiting For}

"Lemme text Gaten, Caleb, and Noah. Tell them to come over and we can tell them about the movie!" Sadie exclaims, already pulling out her phone and starting a group chat.

"You do that Sadie. I'm gonna show y/n around" Finn winks at me and grabs my hand, pulling me around the house.

"This is our green screen. We aren't gonna be scripted just being natural. You know. Us." Finn leads me to another area with a kitchen.

"The best room here. The kitchen." Next, he leads me to a small hall with four doors.

"Then bedrooms. We'll choose who's sharing with who when the boys come." Finn winks again and leads me to the bathroom

"The bathroom. And to the left is the lounge room." He points to the room.

"How did you guys afford all this?" I ask in awe

"Nona"

"Nona?"

"She's Noah's aunt."

"Oh"

"C'mon, let's go back to Millie and Sadie, so they don't think of anything. Ya know."

"I got it"

We walk back to Millie and Sadie and Sadie turns off her phone.

"They're on their way!" Sadie exclaims happily. She's clearly very excited for this.

~~~

The boys arrive, and we decide to film the opening scene. It's going to be of us all riding our skateboards down the street. That's the closest thing to 'scripted' as we'll get, in this.

I go first, hopping on my skateboard, which I recently bought, and painted with water colors.

Millie films the wheels and my feet first, as I ride down. And then she films me riding while doing a pose.

She does the same for everyone else, and Sadie films her.

We finish the opening scene and go back to the house, to edit it. Surprisingly, Noah is pretty good with this stuff. We made him the editor of our movie.

He put all of our names and made the clips come together really nicely. Now, we need to do something cool. This movie needs something interesting.

"Guys, let's do something interesting," I say

"You mean, we aren't already interesting?" Gaten says, mock sorrow in his voice.

"Nope. Not at all."

"That's true princess," Finn says

"How about we go to an abandoned amusement park! That sounds fun!" I suggest to the group.

Everyone nods, yes, in reply.

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

A/n - Agh, I forgot to post yesterday. I don't think  edited this one yet, so I'm sorry if there are mistakes, I will edit this chapter tomorrow

UPDATE: It has been edited yay!