I really like him

"Children, excuse me

"Children, excuse me." Fairy God Mother said as she walked into the remedial goodness classroom the five villains sat in. Hailey looked up from her spot besides Carlos to stare at the older woman. "Uh- as you know, this Sunday is family day at Auradon Prep and because your parents can't be here due to uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat."

Hailey's eyebrow quirked up at FGM's words. What kind of treat was she talking about?

The red head watched as FGM walked over to the large computer that sat in the front of the room. She pressed a button and Maleficent's face popped up on the screen.

"I don't see anything, nor do I hear." Her voice rang through the speakers. FGM motioned for the villains to come up there. Hailey glanced at her friends before cautiously walking with them to stand in front of the monitor.

"Press enter." Jafar said to the woman beside him. She ignored the man and turned around.

"Can I please see a remote?" Maleficent snapped. "Is this thing on?"

A few seconds later the faces of the villain children popped up onto the computer that was sent to the Isle.

"Evie, it's mommy!" EQ said happily. She waved at her daughter, who waved back softly. "Oh look how beautiful. Oh, you know what they say. The poisonous apple doesn't fall too far from the tree."

"Don't you mean the weeds?" Maleficent mocked. EQ smacked her friend on the arm playfully.

"Who's the old bat?" Cruella asked in distaste. FGM looked appalled at term she was just called.

"This is Fairy God Mother." Mal told the five parents. A look of realization crossed their faces and they smiled evily.

"Are you still doing your silly little tricks with your eggplants?" Hailey's mom joked, earning snickers from her friends around her. Hailey rolled her eyes at the sound on her mother's voice. That was one thing she did not miss from the Isle.

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!" FGM countered. She looked really upset.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella until 1 a.m.? I mean really?" Maleficent was the next to pick a joke at the headmaster. They were messing with her. Hailey found it a little bit funny, but it was also quite annoying. "What? The hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?"

"They were mice! They were not-" FGM turned to the five children behind her as if she were trying to reassure them. "They were mice."

FGM moved out of the way so the five teens could finally get a good look at their parents. Hailey laced her hand in between Carlos' unoccupied hand. He was holding Dude in his left arm, but her gladly reciprocated and squeezed his girlfriend's hand softly.

"Hi mom." Mal said to her mother.

"Mal! I m-miss you." Maleficent stuttered. She was suddenly serious now.