No More Measurements

I could give you the whole story about where I went with the drugs in my system. 

But I won't. 

.... there was a stripper pole and three Blue Dooms. 

That's all I'm saying. 

Anyway, like all good things, my medical induced high had to end. 

Which is why I woke up to an uncomfortable sharp pain, that was slowly but surely disappearing. 

I would like to say that I woke up naturally, but that would be a lie. 

Someone was pulling single strands out of my head with a fierce aggression. 

So you can guess my first thought was: dude what the fuck?

I groaned as I opened my eyes. 

First I saw my chest that was covered and wrapped in gauze. Second, I noticed I didn't have a shirt on, and I needed to most definitely do some crunches. Third, I realized my body was placed in between someone else's. Fourth, another strand of my hair was being yanked viciously off. Fifth, it was Blue's body I was encased in and it was also him who was aggressively pulling strands of hair out of my skull. 

"OW!" I bellowed as he yanked another one. 

His whole body froze. 

His face came into my vision as he leaned down over the top of my head. His bright eyes cut through mine like glass, as he gazed down at me. 

"Katrina?" he whispered quietly, I almost didn't here him. 

"Ya?" I asked confused, as I tried to figure out where in the hell we actually were. 

It could feel all the air drain out of his body, before his large trunk like arm wrapped around my body pulling me into his more. His head dropped down into my shoulder as he clutched my body to his. 

To say I was taken off guard would be the understatement of the century. 

My hand slowly drifted up and landed on the top of his head, "what's wrong?" I asked confused. 

He placed a kiss on my shoulder before he tilted my head and put his mouth against my ear, "YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT!" he bellowed as he burst my ear drum. 

To say I was confused and disorientated would be the biggest understatement. 

Why am I a 'fucking idiot'? What did I do this time? Why does everything ache?

It was now dead silent as Blue's heavy-angry breathing was the only thing to disturb the silence. "What happened?" I groaned as I tried to sit myself up against his body. 

He easily wrapped his arm around my waist and gently lifted me up. 

"You were shot" he deadpanned. 

I choked viciously. 

Flashes if Blue's fearful eyes flashed across my mind. Driving a car off the cliff. That ass with the large steroid problem shooting through the window. 

He must have hit me. 

"No fucking way ... he actually hit me?" I asked looking down at the gauze that was wrapped firmly around my chest. 

"Yes. He did. Not only that, but the sheer amount of blood that poured out of your body was enough to cause you to pass out" he growled. 

I looked around, "where the hell are we then?" I asked him as I tried to turn my head to look him in the eye.