Jiper -Mist-

Part 1

Jenny's POV

Hi everyone, my names Jenny Wilson, Cheer captain, and total hottie. My Daddy's super rich he owns the sporting brand Wilson. That's right, so he is like a billionaire. Which means I am a billionaire. I have everything. My Daddy thinks it is strange that I have been going to the same school for a month. I am enrolled in most schools across the country, but Goode is my favourite school because it contains a Jason Grace. How good would he look by my side, his blond hair to my Ever-changing locks, and his Sky blue eyes with my yellow cat contacts? Every morning I wake early enough and my hair and makeup is done by professionals. Then I am styled by again the professional. Then I chose what car I wish to drive from the 50 I own, I need more it is so difficult to choose. Then once I arrive a school, of course everyone looks at me and stares but that is because I am so pretty. Today is especially exciting, because according to all the rumours I am going to be asked to Prom by the Jason Grace. He left it a bit late as prom is only a couple of weeks away but I like a guy that is hard to get.

I am wearing my best outfit, a supper short mini-skirt that does wonders to show of my tan legs, (orange) and a smart blouse cut of at the belly button and unbuttoned just enough. I step out of my car gracefully and walk along in my tall heels. After persistent training I can walk in every heel known to man, well woman. (Ha-ha took me forever to make up this joke.) Well today nothing can stop me, I walk up to my posse and sequel they turn around and sequel as well.

"It is so like going to be today," Andre giggles. They all echo her. I laugh, they can me so funny sometimes.

"Get out of here, but seriously, is this outfit too much for the occasion. They all shush me and smooth over my concerns.

"Girls I love you so much and no matter the outcome today, I will always tell you when your outfits suck. It's what friends do." I say. Everyone starts tearing up.

"Group Hug," Jessica yells, and we all hug, I don't fully hug because my hair can't get ruined. Andre gasps, "He's here. Someone tweeted him." Everyone squeals again but I tell them to shut up.

"Act cool," I hiss. They smooth down their hair and touch up their makeup. Jason sky blue Ferrari pulls into the parking lot. He gets out of his car and the sun shines on his perfect face. All the girls sigh. His weird friend Leo hops out behind him. Leo is super hyper-active and one of Jason tight knit group. As well as Leo there is the super geeky couple, Jemma and Sebastian. They're poorly styled and annoying, totally not the type of people Jason should hang out with. I give Jason a flirty wave. He smiles, at me, well behind me but it still counts. He starts walking towards me, my heart rate increases. I start walking towards him. Just as we are about to meet he side steps me and runs towards his friends. He hugs Jemma.

"Jemma I hope you had a great time in Greece, well better then when I went there," Jason exclaims. I frown this is my day, just because Jemma came back from a holiday doesn't mean she is as special as me. I strut up to Jason and I try to grabs his arm but he starts moving and I stumble. My cheeks flame and I look over at my friends. They smile and give me thumbs up for support. I follow after Jason into the building.

-Change in POV-

Jason's POV

I am so excited to see Emily after the all this time. From what I have heard so far, her holiday was uneventful. Uneventful in my standards. We were discussing her trip when I hear the click clack ten inch heels. I have spent enough time in the Aphrodite cabin to know the difference. My friends freeze including Leo which is hard for him to do. Our eyes scream, "Jenny Wilson." Within our little group we all agree that Jenny Wilson is really annoying, but we try not to express it because we aren't bad people, well everyone except Leo. He sure loves to express his hatred for Jenny. I take a deep breath as Jenny latches herself to my arm. One more week, one more week. Graduating in one more week. Than I can go to New Rome with Piper. My friends love Piper, she loves them back, and they are the only ones who know we're dating.

"Jason honey, how are you?" Jenny says, drawing out her words.

"Good thanks, please don't call me honey," I reply.

"Oh don't be silly, Babe, we should be seen more often together, and I hope your tie is gold," She purrs. Sebastian looks at me, confusion written on his face. I turn back to Jenny,

"Just to clear things up why does my tie, I believe you mean for prom, need to be gold?" I question.

Jenny laughs, "Oh your funny, gold like my dress, I expect to be picked up by seven outside my place, limo." She walks off. I am dumb struck, she thinks she is going to prom with me.

"Is she serious?" Jemma asks.

"I don't really know," I say to her.

"She sounded pretty sure about this," Leo pitches in.

"You guys know I am going with Piper?" I ask. Everyone nods their heads.

"Well then she is confused."

VO