Reyna and Thalia -No Mist-

Guys this isn't a thayna, just two bada** single ladies.

Alex's POV

Ever since the Greek gods revealed themselves, I have been obsessed with them. There myths, they stories fascinate me. We also know about demigods. The half-human half-god hybrids. They are awesome. The government demands that all demigods are to be restrained but I don't know why. I so want to meet a demigod but sadly no one in our school is one, though a lot lie to get attention. I leave the library, my arms full of books about said topic. I turn a corner to get to my locker when someone crashes into me.

"Hey nerd watch it," head jock, Jeremy snaps. I hang my head and mumble a reply. I try to fly under the radar as much as I can. Jeremy storms off, and a couple people laugh at me. I blush. I swallow and start gathering my books. Two sets of hand join me and I look up. Kneeling beside me helping gather my books are Taylor (Thalia) and Layna (Reyna). Thalia is a total punk, she wears ripped jeans and leather jackets. He short black hair and electric blue eyes just add to the look. Reyna is more neutral, she doesn't over dress and be outgoing with what she wears but she always wears her brown hair in a braid and has dark-ish brown eyes. They don't really socialize with others and mainly just hang out with each other. We stand up.

"Um thank you for that," I say shyly.

"No worries," replies Reyna, she gives me a smile. I compose myself.

"I'll take it from here," I exclaim.

"No let us hold them for you, you looked like you were drowning in that pile of books," Thalia states,

"Anyway your locker is only down the hall, we got it," Layna says nicely. I have always admired Layna. She always follows the rules and is never late for class, whereas Taylor scares me a bit. She is always in trouble and does whatever she wants. We awkwardly walk to my locker, I unlock it and unload all my books into it.

"Thanks again," I say to them, but they are already walking off. I sigh, I shouldn't get my hopes up. I don't really have friends because everyone thinks I am weird. It's okay though, because then I can just read more. I sigh. I look at my timetable, luckily I have Modern Mythology next, with Layna and Taylor. I grab a few books and make my way across the school. The bell rings as I enter and I take my spot up the front. The best spot, might I say.

Miss Williams starts the class.

"Today we will be looking at Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano and her effect in the outcome of the second giant war," Miss instructs.

"Who can tell me Reyna's godly parent?" She asks. My hand shoots up and she calls on me to answer.

"Bellona, roman goddess of war," I say confidently.

"Correct, Reyna alongside Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades, and Gleeson Hedge a Satyr..." She is cut short because everyone is ordered into the hall.

"Sorry class, this wasn't scheduled." Mrs Williams looks a bit flustered as she hurries us out of the classroom. When we enter the hall we are separated into gender and age. On stage there is the principle and a rich important looking dude in dark suit. Once everyone is in the hall. The doors are closed and then two army figures stand by the doors. People on the edges cower away from them as in their arms they hold guns. Not just hand guns real big guns. On show. I stiffen so do a lot of people. The principle steps up to the podium and addresses the school.

"Good morning students," He announces. "The government is here to do a retinue demigod check, Mr Hutchinson will talk a bit more." The man in the dark suit stands up.

"Ladies and Gentleman, students, thank you for having me," He smiles. "Demigods are dangerous. The godly side of them attracts monsters and mortals can be put in a dangerous situation due to this. An example of this is in the second titan war, the New York was under seize from demigods. Demigods are a threat that must be stopped. In an orderly fashion you will be tested. Our people on have a needle made from Celestial Bronze. The needle will not harm you if you are mortal and with cut you if you are a demigod. Don't worry if you didn't know you were a demigod you will stand a fair trial. Everyone will take the test if you try to run, the guards are armed with guns, their bullets made of the same bronze." You could hear a pin drop, everyone is so very still.

"The testing will go from oldest to youngest," Mr Hutchinson says. No one moves.

"Get moving," he commands. Slowly people walk on stage and take the test. Too soon it is my turn, I slowly make my way onstage. Everyone is watching, waiting to see if I will mark. I stop infront of the person with the needle.

"Hand," she commands. I stick out my hand, it shakes with nerves. The needle is picked up and she brings it down on my finger. It passes through. I breathe out, though for some reason I feel disappointed.

"Clear," she says. Then the back of my hand is stamped with a green tick and I go to the waiting area off to the side. Everyone there looks relieved.

About fifty more people are tested before its Taylor's turn. I always thought Taylor looks very young for her age. She steps up confidently. Just before the bronze needle is about to touch her she looks over a Layna who is about three of four people behind her. The needle touches her skin and pricks it. Time slows as a drop of blood drips onto the floor, but Layna is already running up onstage.

"We've got a demigod," Mr Hutchison yells. Panic breaks out and everyone squishes against the doors, stopping the guards from using their guns. Layna has a sword drawn and Taylor has a terrifying shield in her grip. I cower from it in terror so does everyone else. Wait where did they get these weapons. Finally it registers, Taylor and Layna are demigods. I am knocked to the wall and I just sit there in shock. All the free guards have their guns pointed at the two of them.

"State your names and ranks," Mr Hutchison yells.

"If we must, I am Thalia, Daughter of Zeus, immortal lieutenant of Artemis," Taylor/Thalia declares.

"Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano, daughter of Bellona, praetor of New Rome," Layna/Reyna also says.

"Are there anymore of you in this school?" asks Mr Hutchison.

"Well maybe, NICO NOW!" Thalia screams. A Goth looking kid from a couple of grade younger appears besides them from the shadows. He grabs their arms and before anyone can blink they are gone, disappeared in the shadows not a trace.