Eight

After a lot of persuasion from me, Howard agreed to help me and Steve. In what way you ask? Well, considering we're now in a plane on the way to Austria without Colonel Phillips knowing should tell you how.

After a while of being in the air I brought out a map that I took (sssh don't tell Phillips) so I could tell Steve any information that may help him locate Bucky. I still had faith that Bucky was still out there somewhere but the hope is slowly fading. I know I should be more optimistic because he's my best friend but being in the army does give you a reality check about these things.

"The hydra camp is in Krausberg" I explained pointing it out to Steve who had all his gear on. Gotta say his cheekbones looks amazing with his helmet. Not the time Ashley! "It's tucked between these two mountain ranges. It's a factory of some kind."

"We should be able to drop you right on the doorstep" Howard shouted from the pilot seat. Well of course he was driving

"Just get me as close as you can." Steve shouted back then looked to me. "You know you two are gunna be in a lot of trouble when you land" He said tightening something on himself.

"I don't care." I said as I really did not care what Colonel Phillips would do to me. If he fired me I couldn't care less, just depends on if Bucky is alive. "And you won't?"

"Where I'm going, if anybody yells at me, I can just shoot them."

"They will shoot back you know? It's not a one way situation." I pointed out the obvious.

"Well, let's hope it's good for something" Steve said looking at his Shield. He really needs a better one but it will do.

"Agent Gomez?" I heard Howard shout. "If we're not in too much of a hurry I thought we could stop off in Lucerne or a late-night fondue" I rolled my eyes as Stark had been hitting on me since we met but obviously I'm not going to go for him when I have Steve.

"Stark is the best civilian pilot I've ever seen" I said changing the subject. "He's mad enough to brave this airspace. We'e lucky to have him"

"So, are you two...Do you..." Oh god he's going to ask the question isn't he? "Fondue?" And there we have it people.

"You know I'm not like that Steve" I said making him nod as a sorry. I sighed and picked up Steve's transponder. "This is your transponder. Activate it when you're ready and the signal will lead us straight to you." I explained as he took it from my hands and looked at it.

"Are you sure this thing works?" Steve asked Howard.

"It's been tested more than you, pal" Howard answered. The plan then jerked as a few explosions came from outside. Steve then shot up and went for the door, along with his shield.

"Get back here! We're taking you all the way in!" I shouted over explosions pulling Steve back in.

"As soon as I'm clear, you turn this thing around and get the hell out of here!" Steve shouted.

"You can't give me orders, Steve!" I shouted back.

"The hell I can't! I'm a Captain." He flashed me a smile before putting on his goggles and jumping out he plane. I quickly looked down to see him falling and I dreaded to think what we gunna happen. His parachute then opened making me sigh and relax a bit. But the plane was still being shot at so we had to get out of here. I shut the door and made my way back to my seat.

"What are we going to do Agent Gomez?" Howard shouted as he steered the plane left and right.

"Do as he says. And get the hell outta here" I didn't want to leave Steve but we are in danger of getting shot down so right now we have no choice.