Chapter 2

"Ok class times up! Pencils down!" No no no!!! I try to scribble down the last few numbers before a rough hand rudely snatches the test out of my hands. Before I blow up at the person who took it, I look up and suck in a breath, seeing a not so happy Mr. Smith. I give him a sheepish smile before putting my head back down in embarrassment.

I cant help it. I get very embarrassed and nervous when I put myself on the spot. Like you would never see me in a school play. Never. I'm just not the whole out going person like Avery is. Like if I were to see a fight, I would be the one in the back while Avery cheers them on. I jump when I see two large feet appear next to mine, under the wooden desk. Who the hell is this? I slowly look up to see Damon looking straight at me. God damn. His dark brown hair is mesily sexy on top of his head, his beautiful bright blue eyes that could keep you staring, and also his very magnificently built body. I couldn't help but just stare at him. We both have a stare down, both of us not daring to look away, until he blinks rapidly, as if coming out of a trance, and gives me a hard glare, abruptly getting out of the chair, walking away.

What the hell? Why would he do that? He came to MY desk, just to have a weird stare down contest...

The bell rings, officially making it the end of 6th period.

Only one more class!

I sigh while grabbing my math book and such and head out of the class room. On my way to my locker, I'm suddenly pulled into an empty classroom with and angry looking Damon in my face. He looks down at me, his arms caging me into the beige wall, sending me the coldest glare he could give. My heart rate rises even more in fear. My eyes widen in horror, my fear evident in my face. What does he want with me? Is he gonna hurt me? Wait.....does he think I ate his food? My thoughts were cut off by him speaking.

"Stay out of my way!" He bellowed at me. To say I was scared was an understatement. I was scared shitless. I don't even know what I did! He was breathing in and out harshly, as if he ran a marathon. I decided to speak. " I d-don't know w-what you're t-talking a-about..." Damnit. Why do I have to stutter. He takes one more final glare at me before he saunters out of the class, as if nothing happened, leaving me speechless. The more I think about it, the more flustered I get. I clear my throat, fixing my gray hoodie, and head out of the classroom.

***

"He did what?!?!" I give Avery a stern look for being too loud, looking up to see if the English teacher heard us. Nope, he's still writing on the board. I turn back to Avery and let out a sigh. "Yea. And then after class, I'm walking down the hall, and he suddenly pulls me into another classroom!" I whisper-yelled, getting Avery's attention even more.

"O.M.G! Did you guys make out? OMG! That would be your first kiss-". Our English teacher slaps down a ruler on our desk. Yes, a ruler. We both snap our heads up to him with wide eyes. "We're sorry Mr. Fisher" We both say simultaneously. He grunts out in annoyance, as if he's heard that quote before, and gets back to whatever he was teaching on the board. Dude, if you don't like your job, then quit. I turn back to Avery to continue our conversation.

"No. We did NOT KISS. He said, I quote, 'Stay away from me'. And then he just left me there like how the hel-" We were interrupted with another slap. We both look up again, Avery not looking at all phased, me on the other hand, having a look of terror on my face. Mr. Fisher is not like Mr. Smith. He doesn't give second chances. He clears his throat, giving us this evil smile. Oh shit, we done did it this time.

"Since you guys like to talk so much, I bet you guys wouldn't mind sharing what you two said, in the front of the class. Let it be loud enough for everyone to hear". Mr. Fisher gives us a determined look, seeing if we would go against it. We both, ever so slowly, stand up from our chairs, them screeching as we push them out, and slowly walk up to the front of the class. I pray multiple times that the floor would swallow us up or something, but of course my answers weren't answered. Avery and I don't dare to say anything to anybody, and almost all these people look like they share my pain. I don't blame them. Mr. Fisher is a really strict teacher, with really strict rules. Now when I think about it, almost all of these people have been up in front of the class, telling us and the teacher what they had been talking about. Unfortunately, this is my first time in trouble in this class. And besides, what we were talking about was PRIVATE, as it should have been.

Mr. Fisher rolls his eyes at us, letting out an exasperated sigh. " If you two don't say anything, I'm giving you two a detention!" Before I could say anything to save our asses, Avery says something that I blanch to.

" I heard Damon said he likes Jasmine".

I'm so dead

//

Wow, I am a fucking genius at this. The idea of Avery making that up to say them didn't really help... at all. So now, this is where all the stuff starts to happen. I'm always use to seeing the whole cliché bump into chest, fall in love shit, but I want to have a different plot twist to this. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!

Word Count: 1027

Lei-Bear