seven letters // matty

this is from ' theultimateedition ' on tumblr !!

//

The smell of cigarette smoke filled my nostrils. I opened my eyes and rolled over to see Matty sitting in the window sill. The light from the late morning perfectly highlights the bags under his eyes from our sleepless nights. He raises the cup of coffee in his left hand to his lips and takes a sip before saying, “Good morning, Love.” His eyes don’t leave the city outside my bedroom window. I lift the covers off my body and swing my legs over the bed  and stand on the cold wooden floor before shuffling over to Him. I reply by taking a puff of the cigarette He has in his right hand. He turns is head towards me and inhales my scent. His lips come into contact with my freckled nose for the shortest fraction of a second. I stare into his umber eyes and place the look of his fatigued lust into my mind palace on the highest pedestal. His hand find the curve of my hips where bare skin meets the fabric of my underwear. His eyes shift to where my neck is familiar with his lips and they meet once more. I feel his lips move slowly to tease me. My hands find their way to his untamed curls. He pulls his lips away making me shiver with loss of contact. “Pack some clothes. I’m taking you on an adventure.” He pushes my away by his hand still on my hip. I don’t question it and I grab the blue bag from my closet.
He still hasn’t moved from the window sill when I have finished. His cigarette has gone along with most of his sanity. I don’t think I would love Him if He didn’t keep my on my toes. I turns his body facing inside my room, looking around as if it had changed since He sat down. He walks over to me and takes my hand and says “I’m not complaining, Love, but you might want to put clothes on.” A smile creeping onto our faces as I look down to notice I’m just in a bra and underwear. “And what should I wear on this journey?” I ask with my raspy morning voice. Matty walks over to my closet pulling out pants and a sweater. He takes my bag and leaves the room, looking back to take in my half naked body before I am clothed. I pull the black skinny jeans on over my waist and button them. As I pull the sweater over my head, I walk to my closet and pull out my black Doc Marten’s and head out the door.
He is already waiting for me with the car running. I jump into the passenger seat and shut the door. The Strokes play over the radio on a mixed CD He made as a gift for me on our first date. I watch the way His hands grip the steering wheel as He pulls out of our parking spot outside our apartment building.
His rough hand finds mine after pulling onto the highway. His calloused thumb gentle rubs over my soft skin. The frigid, October air tangles through my hair.
About two hours of cigarettes and hand kisses we are on a beach. I get out and immediately run to the cold sea. The sand is cold and covered in seaweed. Shells cover the area finding their way into my pocket. I’m bent over picking up a sage coloured rock when His arms become wrapped around my waist. I stand up and laugh as we almost fall over. Candlelight catches my eye when I stand up. They’re fathomed into the word “ETERNITY”. I turn around to find Him on one knee with a tiny box open showing the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. “I’m not a man of many words but my mind rages with colour and creativity when I’m with you. I don’t want that to end.” I get down on my knees so I am level with him. “Will you be with me forever?” My lips connect with his for eternity we start our forever.