Chapter 7:Heartbroken

Should of came up with a better title for this chapter. Hey guys,  here is the seventh chapter of this story. Idk how many more chapters this one has, but I  hope you enjoy it anyways.

Disclaimer:I don't own anything, so don't even ask.

   Back outside, Beast boy was sitting on the rocks, looking over the waters around the tower. He was so upset about what his girlfriend, uh...ex-girlfriend did. Beast boy(sad):How could she? He then starts to cry. He was alone again. Beast boy(sad):I don't know what to do. I wonder what's going to happen with Raven and Shadow. He sighs. Beast boy(sad):I'm so upset right now. Meanwhile, Raven was in the streets crying. She was too upset with Terra to even care if she got  hit by a car or not. Raven(sad):How could she do that to me? My life is nothing but sorrow and betrayal. Terra's right. What's the point of my life? She pulls  out a knife(Idk where she got it, but that's not important)

 She touches the point of it with her finger. Raven:I will do it. She aims it at her chest as more tears fall down her face. Just then, light green starbolts circles the knife & it vanishes. Raven looked up and saw Starfire appear.  Starfire:There is one person who feels your pain. He's been cheated on too Raven. Think about Beast boy. Do you think he's the happiest person in the world right now? No, he's not. But, that's not the answer Raven, he is. She flies away. Raven stood there thinking about what Starfire had just said. She knew she was right. She had to talk to Beast boy. He needed someone to cheer him up. So, she decided to go talk to him.

  Back on the rocks Beast boy had a knife. (xD Where are they getting knives at?)  Beast boy(sad): I'm alone again...Terra...she lied to me. Raven walks up behind him, but he was too busy being depressed to even notice her.  She saw the knife in his hand and  uses her magic to throw it out his hand, it landed in the streets. She sat next to him and sighs. It went quiet for a little while. Raven decided to apologize about everything that has happened. Raven(sad):Look, I'm sorry  this got out of hand. I feel like it was my fault, you know. But, I can't believe it happened. I almost thought for a second there that we could be friends...sort of.

 Beast boy sighs. He had to tell Raven something.  Beast boy:She was my only friend...or so I thought. You know, I saw Shadow um...kissing her back. He knew it was kinda a lie, but wanted to see what Raven's reaction would be. He sighs again. Raven was in shock of what she just heard.  Raven(shocked):He did? B-But, I thought he loved me. Why does everything happen to me?! He promised  that he would never hurt me. She pulls up her hood. She didn't want Beast boy to see her cry. Raven(upset):Maybe I shouldn't date til I find the perfect guy, you know? Beast boy saw that she was starting to cry. Beast boy:Yeah, but...don't cry. He hugs her. Beast boy(sad): Everything will be alright.

  Raven couldn't hold in her tears any longer. So, she just cried into his shirt. She then looks up at him. Raven(sad):I'm sorry about what Terra did to you. Beast boy:Shh, Raven...Raven...don't cry. I'll always be there for you, no matter what. Besides, I like somebody else anyways. He then sighs. He wanted to remind her of his feelings for her, cuz he had a feeling that she forgot about that. Beast boy(upset):But, to that person, I'm just a friend.  He smiles at her. Beast boy:You're beautiful Raven, I wouldn't care about Shadow. He has way too many fan girls anyway, and perfect isn't the best choice when finding the right guy. It's not about their looks. Its about how they treat you. Raven(sad):Yeah, but every guy treats me the same. They say they'll never hurt me & they do anyways. Look at the Malchior story & how he treated me. No guy will ever truly love me and treat me that way.