Chapter 1- Teenagers

Whoa Baby.

Chapter 1- Teenagers

"Drama, lies, tears, cheers to teenage years."-Unknown

The start of every teenage story typically opens up with the first day of school, a rough morning, a fight or break up, getting changed in front of a mirror, or a Project X party. Well this story doesn't start like that. Nor does it start with Once Upon A Time. It kind of goes like this:

It's Thursday afternoon, my AP English class is in the middle reading Macbeth. That's when you start to hear it go down. A few sighs in the class erupted, a couple of immature boys chuckled, even our teacher stops teaching because she already knew, it being April already, almost completing the school year, that no one would pay attention.

Through what seemed to be paper thin walls we could hear the argument. It's like clockwork. Another show between student and teacher, and not just any student.

"Ms. Allison, why didn't king number eight just screw a bunch of women until one popped out a boy? Why go through the whole process of marrying them when he could have just married one hot trophy queen, had an affair and got a son. Then the trophy queen could have just been like 'yeah I was pregnant, thanks for not noticing.' I'm telling you, Ms. A-" Said the bad boy of the school.

"JC that's enough. Stop interrupting with your inappropriate and illogical theories." The teacher disciplined, "As I was saying, King Henry the eighth had many wives. His most famous wife was Ann Boleyn-"

"Damn, she's ugly." Bad boy spoke up.

This so mentioned bad boy has a name; JC Ace. I have nothing against him. We have never talked, not even a nod. He's done nothing to make my high school life miserable. He isn't in any of my classes and never has been. JC Ace has never been an issue with me, despite our, minor family history that was cut off two generations ago. JC is a good looking guy. Cropped, dark brown hair, that's spiked in the front. He's taller than me, I'm five foot three inches. When he strolls the halls shirtless- because he thinks he can, but, the school handbook says otherwise- he's very toned; his muscles and abs are sculpted beautifully; despite the one or two scars that have been rumored to be on his body. Dark brown eyes that hold a lot of pain and have witness some dark things. Also, a mind with no filter, and he's always in a world of his own.

I've heard the rumors; JC can be quite smart when he wants to be. I believe it's true since he's never stayed back so he must pass his classes. That or the teachers have dealt with him enough and are eager to move him to the next set of teachers. I've never had a crush on JC Ace like every girl at Avon High. I simply admire and study him from afar. Keeping my distance as I was told, but, always still curious and observant. There are times, such as these, when I can't help but want to strangle the guy because he sounds incredibly stupid. I mean, he's just doing it for attention. Correction, he's doing it to get kicked out of class.

Poor Ms. Allison, everyday she tries her best as he tests her patience. And every day, she holds off, for at least the first fifteen minutes into class to kick him out, but not today. It's only been ten minutes and by now I can tell that any second from now she's ready to throw him out like he wants.

"Yo, Ms. Allison, did they have gyms back then because king over there needed to run a treadmill, badly. Who would want to marry that fat lard?" JC commented once again. I sighed looking up to my teacher who leaned back against her desk listening and waiting as well. Why couldn't Ms. Allison just kick him out already?