The incident

*English
*Korean

Eunhye Pov

"Hansol Chwe get back here!!!" I said as I ran after Hansol who currently broke my phone.

"AHHHHH STAPH IM SOORRY IM SO SORRRY" He screamed
"NOPE NOT THIS TIME" I said, running after him, while the boys stared us like we were from another dimension.I just ignored them and I was about to get a hold of Hansol's shirt when I slipped but good thing Joshua caught me before I fall to the floor.

"Woah woah woah chill Eunhye" He said, as he saved me from slippering.
"Thanks Joshua" I thanked him and ran upstairs to find Hansol.

"Ohhhh Hansooool~ where are you?" As I looked through one of the boys room but I cant find him.
"He's not there he's in the Hiphop room." Chan said
"Thanks Chan" I smiled and went to the Hiphop room.
"Ohhhh Vern-" As I opened the the door a hard object hit my head. Really hard that it made me fell to the floor and banged my head even more. I cant even see clearly I can  only see black spots.

"Omayghawd! HYUNGG." I heard somebody scream before I heard a loud foot steps.

"What is i- Eunhye!"

Third Pov:

"What is i- EUNHYE!" Seungcheol ran and kneeled beside Eunhye as everyone followed.

"Aigooo Hansol what did you do??" Jeoghan said, and kneeled down beside Seungcheol.

"Eunhye can you hear me?" He asked, but Eunhye's eyes didnt follow. Hansol felt guilty at what he did.

"Seriously Hansol? A bat? Where did you even get those" Soonyoung whispered to Hansol.

"I didnt mean it. It was an accident" Hansol muttered.
"Let's place her on her bed" Joshua suggested, Seungcheol nodded and carried Eunhye bridal-style to her room and placed her gently on her  and putting covers over her so she wont get cold well that's what Mingyu suggested.

"Minghao-shiii can you get some ice" He nodded and went out of the room.

"Hansol what happen?" Jeonghan camly said as he
"I u-ughh Eunhye was c-chasing me because I kinda broke her phone and when Eunhye loose sight of me I w-went u-upstairs to the Hiphop room and h-hid there and some noisy kid" Hansol gave Chan a look as Chan gave him a nervous grin.

"Ahem well that happen he told her where I was and I was really super scared and took my baseball ba-" Hansol was interupted by Joshua "WHAT!?! Hansol Chwe!! Are you serious!? A bat??" Hansol bowed his head in shame.

"Mianhae hyung I didnt mean it, It was an accident. Please forgive me" Hansol apoligized. Seungcheol gave him a smile and patted his shoulder.

"It's alright people make mistake, and you shouldn't apologize to me you should apologize to her cause the last time I know she was really pissed with you" He nodded.

Then Minghao returned with ice and a cloth and gave it to Jeonghan as he wrapped the ice with a cloth. And started placing it on where her bumb is.

"Shouldn't we bring her to the hospital?" Seungkwan worriedly asked.
"If we bring her to the hospital,  Manager hyung will get so pissed at us when he found out that Eunhye is hurt" Jeonghan explained. The boys took turns on taking care of Eunhye all day.

➸⇸➸⇸➸⇸➸⇸➸⇸➸⇸➸⇸➸⇸➸⇸➸⇸➸⇸➸⇸➸⇸➸⇸➸⇸➸⇸➸⇸➸⇸

HEYOO GUYZ! I know this chapter is kinda crappy and short but I promise I will update with a long one. Please leave a vote if you like the chapter and also a comment if you have any suggestions.. THANKS FOR READING!  PEACE OUT BROS!